Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted July 15, 2015
I think this is one of the best schools in Apple valley and my kids love it. We've had some great teachers. Only one that I was not happy with and not happy with the proctors on how they or this teacher handle bullying. They tend to punish the one being bullied instead of the kid actually causing the trouble. Overall it is a great school though.

Vanguard Preparatory School 3

Posted January 06, 2015
most teachers are great. they just need to work on bullying and talk to students about not joking around with depression or suicide. they should address not bullying because of sexual orientation or gender identity

Vanguard Preparatory School 4

Posted August 14, 2014
Very well informed of all school activities, really like how the school interacts with each child. Classrooms with 25 children make it easier for one on one teaching instead of leaving questions unanswered and classrooms over crowed. I am thankful schools like this still exist..

Vanguard Preparatory School 1

Posted May 29, 2014
I have talked to parent about this school so many opinions good and bad school, how can it be excellent school when when test scores are low and all other reviews are negative, principal rude and staff is lazy I think they need to reevaluate there staff and curriculum maybe one day it can live up to its name for now I do not recommend this school try another preparatory school...

Vanguard Preparatory School 1

Posted April 28, 2014
Vanguard does not handle children with mental disadvantages very well.. my daughter was bullied by a disgusting children and was suspended for no reason. I called the principle to fix this situation and he harshly yelled at me and hung up the phone. I do not recommend this school

Vanguard Preparatory School 4

Posted July 01, 2012
i love this school so much. i improved in my grades alot i went from c'[s d's and b's from a's and b's my teacher mrs.boyd is a great teacher she helped me a lot when i needed the help. there are some mean people though who spread rumors and lie about me. other than that i love this school :)

Posted October 21, 2010
Vangaurd is an excellent school and my family feels very blessed that we have been allowed to enroll my son there. The teachers are very good and the school policies are very good as well. The organization shown on a daily basis far exceeds other schools in the district. We look forward to going through my son's eighth grade year.

Posted September 17, 2010
Excellent school, attentive the to children and promotes parent involvement, no "daycare" setting like some schools tend to promote.

Posted January 20, 2010
This schools is the best in the high desert. It is well organized, the staff is sooo kind and respectful not only to the parents but most importantly to the students. I recommend this school 100%.

Posted October 22, 2009
I am a former student from vanguard preparatory and me in high school looking back at the 4 yrs i spent there...It was allll worth it... My 5th grade teacher mrs.Bankson was the best teacher i have had or would probabaly ever have i havent had a teacher that believed in my as much as she did..=] My middle school yrs i played basketball, volleyball,and track... I loved it alot the p.E teachers are great..And the sports progaram is awesome as well.. Mr.Mobley is one of the most caring, compassionate, forgiving, and most hard working principal that i think i would ever have.!!! =] I love this school with all my heart and i wish the best for the addminstration, students, parents and teachers...=] Go falcons!!!

Vanguard Preparatory School
12951 Mesquite Road, Apple Valley, CA  92308-5433
Last modified Vanguard Preparatory School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.