Apple Valley, CA
Students enrolled: 1,202

Phoenix Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 06, 2015
My sons teacher always was fair, if a student was not she explained what the problem was and let them work it out

Posted July 06, 2015
I love all the communication the teachers have with the parents and kids. I love to volunteer because the teachers are so amazing.

Posted August 04, 2013
This school is the best. My 8th grade year was so fun and I got straight A's. The teachers I got made the subject interesting and easy to learn unlike some teachers who don't care at all and just stand up in front of the class and talk. My teachers were some of the best I've ever had, they actually wanted to be there and helped you and did there job well. One of the things I liked the most was that the some of my teachers mixed it up... like instead of reading in the book the entire year, we did activities, poems and different things depending on what class to make it more fun. I went to granite hills high school, and..... not the best,, its boring... I miss my 8th grade days :(

Posted July 18, 2013
i went to pheonix academy for 2 years some kids are kool and well the teachers arent soo bad

Phoenix Academy
20700 Thunderbird Road, Apple Valley, CA  92307
Last modified Phoenix Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phoenix Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top