Apple Valley, CA

Mariana Academy 4

Posted September 16, 2014
I love the teachers, they really care... i don't care for a couple of staff members because they are rude but other than that it is a great school. Lots of fun activities and functions.

Posted April 24, 2010
The entire staff is caring. They support their students in very positive way.

Posted October 13, 2009
Teachers here really love the kids they teach!! Office staff always nice and easy to talk to. The best bunch of kids to teach.

Posted September 23, 2009
I love Mariana Elementary School because my granddaughter is being taught well there and she likes it very much.

Mariana Academy 5

Posted September 23, 2009
I am a parent and I volunteer at this school I am proud to say that my child has the opportunity to learn in Mariana's environment. The standard at this school is, children first! The staff and volunteers/ booster club really do care!!!!

Posted September 22, 2009
Mariana is a great looking school, clean, nice staff. Love it.

Mariana Academy 5

Posted September 19, 2009
I have 1 child at this school. Although she is only in kindergarten you can see certain things in a school. Mr. Mc Mahon is a great teacher. I am very happy that she is in his class this year. I couldn't ask for a better teacher for my child. The school can only do so much and it is up to the parents to make sure our children are getting what they need. If more parents were involved I am sure they wouldn't be complaining so much. Stop complaining and start doing something about it. Join the booster club and make a difference.

Mariana Academy 3

Posted July 15, 2009
I agree with the first review Mr Cleary is a great teacher,also don't care for the pricipal at all!

Posted December 13, 2008
I have 2 children at Mariana. They are 4th and 5th grade now, having spent thier entire school lives at Mariana. I am involved, as are many of my fellow parents. The teachers are ALL great. The front office is excellent. The exception has been in the role of Principal. Do not care for the current one at all. We have had 3 in 4 years. I vote for Mr. Cleary for Principal...He can turn this school into a 10 !!!

Mariana Academy 2

Posted August 08, 2008
My daughter is in the 4th grade every teacher she has had was wonderful however, this school goes through principle left and right the newest Ms. Sims will not deal with you if you disagree with her on something, too many parents complain about non important issues such as where another parent can and can not pick up their child instead of worring about academic achievment or bullies, finally Mariana's test scores are way below the state and district requirements. The teachers so far up to the 4th grade are great considering what they have to deal with such as not enough funding for the school. I would recommend another school if academics is important to you and you want a principle who will listen to all parents.

10601 Manhasset Road, Apple Valley, CA  92308
Last modified Mariana Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mariana Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top