Mariana Academy 4

Posted September 16, 2014
I love the teachers, they really care... i don't care for a couple of staff members because they are rude but other than that it is a great school. Lots of fun activities and functions.

Posted April 24, 2010
The entire staff is caring. They support their students in very positive way.

Posted October 13, 2009
Teachers here really love the kids they teach!! Office staff always nice and easy to talk to. The best bunch of kids to teach.

Posted September 23, 2009
I love Mariana Elementary School because my granddaughter is being taught well there and she likes it very much.

Mariana Academy 5

Posted September 23, 2009
I am a parent and I volunteer at this school I am proud to say that my child has the opportunity to learn in Mariana's environment. The standard at this school is, children first! The staff and volunteers/ booster club really do care!!!!

Posted September 22, 2009
Mariana is a great looking school, clean, nice staff. Love it.

Mariana Academy 5

Posted September 19, 2009
I have 1 child at this school. Although she is only in kindergarten you can see certain things in a school. Mr. Mc Mahon is a great teacher. I am very happy that she is in his class this year. I couldn't ask for a better teacher for my child. The school can only do so much and it is up to the parents to make sure our children are getting what they need. If more parents were involved I am sure they wouldn't be complaining so much. Stop complaining and start doing something about it. Join the booster club and make a difference.

Mariana Academy 2

Posted August 03, 2009

Mariana Academy 4

Posted July 29, 2009

Mariana Academy 3

Posted July 15, 2009
I agree with the first review Mr Cleary is a great teacher,also don't care for the pricipal at all!

Mariana Academy
10601 Manhasset Road, Apple Valley, CA  92308
Last modified Mariana Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mariana Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top