Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 30, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Rowe for being an amazing teacher! You are wonderful and your passion for teaching shows!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted January 30, 2016
The teachers show this, as well as other staff every day, I see care and compassion throughout the school.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 30, 2016
The students are given awards for these, it is definitely an important aspect in the school.

Posted January 30, 2016
This is an excellent school! From the moment you walk in, and Mrs. Aguayo greets you with her big warm smile, you feel very comfortable! My TK student would barely lift a pencil for me at home, I was so worried he would be very behind other students, but Mrs. Rowe has taught him so well. He comes home so excited every day to tell me what he's learned. I am more than happy with this school.

Posted September 21, 2015
We moved here when my child was in 7th grade from La Verne Ca. I was worried about how he would transition. The kids and staff were super warm and friendly and he fit right in. It is a beautiful school and my son always said how good the food was. My child really enjoyed his 2 years here and I was so sorry it went by so fast! I can't say enough about the wonderful teachers and staff. The secretary was a sweetheart from the moment we walked through the door and made us feel so welcome. Mariana Academy is one big caring family! I have never seen any school quite as special.

Posted August 23, 2015
I love Mariana Elementary school I whet here when I was a kid and now my two children go there. The Principal is a wonderful woman. Who doesn't just think about one person she try's to make a good judgement that can fit everyone's needs. Also it's nice to know almost all the he teacher too and comforting not only as a parent but as a student too. Although other people that help run the afterschool program are kind of rough around the edges especially the man in charge. he tends to be more friendly to other parents and rude to others not sure the reasoning behind this.

Mariana Academy 4

Posted September 16, 2014
I love the teachers, they really care... i don't care for a couple of staff members because they are rude but other than that it is a great school. Lots of fun activities and functions.

Posted April 24, 2010
The entire staff is caring. They support their students in very positive way.

Posted October 13, 2009
Teachers here really love the kids they teach!! Office staff always nice and easy to talk to. The best bunch of kids to teach.

Posted September 23, 2009
I love Mariana Elementary School because my granddaughter is being taught well there and she likes it very much.

10601 Manhasset Road, Apple Valley, CA  92308-8048
Last modified Mariana Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.