Apple Valley, CA

Posted March 23, 2015
My child really enjoys her teacher and classmates but I do no enjoy the office staff. The women in the office are very rude and they get away with it because the principle is even worse. Terrible ! I want to switch schools so my child doesn't have to deal with these people anymore.

Posted February 22, 2015
Very disappointed. The secretary is rude and the principle needs to participate and have concerns for each child in that school. I've left messages with the principle and still waiting for a reply.

Rancho Verde Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
I am very thankful for mr. Calderon's 7th grade class and mrs. Taylor helping with math in ACES...thank you very much to both of you...

Rancho Verde Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2014
Good teaching clean classrooms great invironment great staff good transportation food proctors great staff in cafeteria staff always pays attention to students to make sure there always afar and ok

Posted January 07, 2014
Some of the teachers are ok but the principal does not seem to care about the well being of the children that attend. When I was having problems she was not willing to help at all. When I told her that I would have to transfer him if they were not willing to work with me, her only response was that I would have to provide my own transportation.

Rancho Verde Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2013
Rancho Verde Elementary is a wonderful school. There are many opportunity and ways your child can grow to there best ability. I want to take the time to thank the staff at Rancho Verde Elementary School.

Rancho Verde Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2013
The teachers my kids have had so far are great but I keep hearing how bad this principle is, I hope I never have to deal with him.

Posted September 06, 2012
I do not like this school. And only knowing that the principal and staff there are very rude makes me even more uncomfortable.

Posted July 17, 2012
My Son has learning and behavioral disabilities. this school is not recommended at all if you have any kind of special needs children. The staff in the office is rude. The principle is mean rude and further more an alcoholic. Its not right attending meetings and the room we are in reeks of booze. Further more they rather suspend a child with disabilities instead of trying to help him. Yes there are many students and parents that love rancho verde but wait till you have a child who has learning and mental disabilities. they will not give them a one to one aid and when they cant deal with them they suspend them. my son was suspended 5 times in a 4 month period. I have fought and fought with the school about the issue and even gave recommendation on how to handle my boy. But nope they rather suspend him. the staff are rude to the kids and make them feel like they are bad children and even made a few rude comments about my child to me in front of other students and parents. Still searching for a school that with deal with him and work with him. my son is classified by the state of california as being disabled but the school does not care.

Rancho Verde Elementary School 2

Posted March 18, 2012
The office staff at this school is very rude,and unprofessional. My son had a situation occur on the school bus. I received a phone number to call transportation. My wife called the school to speak with the principal.The principal yelled,and then hung up the phone. This is not the type of education I want my kids to be taught. Maybe the office staff could use a vacation,but i'm not sure if that would help because their demeanor seems to be the same from the first day of school.

Rancho Verde Elementary School
14334 Pioneer Road, Apple Valley, CA  92307
Last modified Rancho Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Verde Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top