Sandia Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2014
If mediocrity is good enough for you, here's your school. My son could have really used some additional help with his reading, however because he read at just a smidge below standard reading level, I couldn't get him any form of help. Not even after school tutoring. I was told he had to be "A lot worse" --exact words. I was unaware students needed to be A LOT worse! The staff members in the office are about as friendly as prison guards. The ONE STAR rating is for my youngest sons teacher. She's great! Other than my sons teacher, I would say if you're looking for mediocre, lots of bullying, and unfriendly staff, Sandia's your school! Happy to say, my children are going back to their old school!

Posted August 17, 2010
I use to go there when I was little! In 96 97 98 and 99!!!! I miss Sandia! Than I moved to PA when I was in 4th grade! :( I always loved Sandia. Everyone was sooo nice there. The only down fall was combo classes. They arn't good for children in any state or school. Im no longer a student their though. :( ~Kyleigh MacGregor

Posted March 26, 2010

Posted March 01, 2010
my kids go to this school i really like the stuff are very nice.

Sandia Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2010

Sandia Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008
My children all have nothing but good things to say about Sandia's staff and principal I enjoy doing volunteer work there.

Posted December 17, 2008
I have read several of the reviews and cannot believe what some say. The is an emphasis on parent volunteer because they are an important part of the students education. Unfortunately, many of the parents only want to complain and not help out. I have volunteered at Sandia for years and love it. The staff is wonderful and very friendly. For the parents who say otherwise....Have you taken the time to get to know them or simply just complained?

Posted October 07, 2008
This is a great school. From the principal to the PTO members, this school rocks.

Sandia Elementary School
21331 Sandia Road, Apple Valley, CA  92308
Last modified Sandia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top