Apple Valley, CA

Posted July 20, 2015
I went there. Graduated in 1990, when the school was just a handful of temp trailers in the middle of the desert. The teachers were great! I would have never graduated without thew opportunity. I had gotten behind in credits at a "regular" high school because I was put in Honors classes when I shouldn't have been, and the Administration wouldn't take me out of them. I had quite a bit of ground to make up, and Willow Park made it possible. Continuation schools always get a bad rap. People think that only bad kids go there, when in fact, bad kids don't stay there long. There is always a good kid waiting to take their place. I met the best friends I've ever had, and had teachers that always had time for one on one help if needed. We learned each lesson at our own pace. If we picked up on it quickly, we moved on; if not, we had all the time it took for us to not just memorize it, but to LEARN it. I ended up graduating ON TIME, when I was supposed to. I'm pretty proud of that.

Posted April 08, 2014
Willow was full of thugs !!!! But it was super fun ...all i have to say is only cool kids and yareli go there lol

Willow Park High School

Posted March 08, 2010
this school is whack...the teachers are carless and they dont cre about anybodies futer but thiers...i hate this school its not that GREAT!

Posted November 07, 2007
This school is great. I should know, I am an alumni. If a student is willing to work hard they will succeed here, and on their way will receive help and opportunities that larger high schools might not offer everyone.

Willow Park High School
21950 Nisqually Road, Apple Valley, CA  92308
Last modified Willow Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Willow Park High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top