Apple Valley, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 28, 2014
Yucca Loma has fabulous staff and an amazing before and after school program!!! My kids are learning so much. We love Yucca Loma!!!

Posted August 13, 2013
I am a sophmore at avhs and i graduated from here. This school is awesome! I dislike the principal. He doesnt do $/@? Mr rodiguez is like rude and mean. But other than that the school offers many oppertunities, because of them i got into a higher math, the teachers are the best, just stay away from rodrigueZ

Posted April 27, 2013
3 kids transferred here from Texas, from brand new school in a good neighborhood. I was worried about enrolling them at Yucca Loma. Am impressed with the technology and special programs and projects offered after school and in summer school. My kids are excited to go to school.

Yucca Loma Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2012
I don't even want to give them a star....My son was threatend, verbally abused and picked on quite often. The principle is a not involved with the students. He takes pictures with the students on his rediculously flash yellow car. I pulled my kids out of that school because I felt they werent safe. Do Not send your kids here.

Posted May 20, 2010
All the benefits they have to offer our children are wonderful. The teachers are caring about the children.

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted July 20, 2009
Yucca Loma is a great school!..Full of Caring teachers!..Mr.Vick and Ms. Vick along with Ms.Ivy adn the ladies in teh front office..Everyone caring and very helpful.! All of my children wil attend Yucca Loma!

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008
I love this school. Mr. & Mrs. Vick are excellent. My daughter is excelling way beyond expectations. The staff & Principal are excellent. They treat us with respect & they are sweethearts.

Yucca Loma Elementary School 2

Posted May 03, 2008

Yucca Loma Elementary School
21351 Yucca Loma Road, Apple Valley, CA  92307
Last modified Yucca Loma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yucca Loma Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top