Bad
Good

Yucca Loma has fabulous staff and an amazing before and after school program!!! My kids are learning so much. We love Yucca Loma!!!

I am a sophmore at avhs and i graduated from here. This school is awesome! I dislike the principal. He doesnt do $/@? Mr rodiguez is like rude and mean. But other than that the school offers many oppertunities, because of them i got into a higher math, the teachers are the best, just stay away from rodrigueZ

3 kids transferred here from Texas, from brand new school in a good neighborhood. I was worried about enrolling them at Yucca Loma. Am impressed with the technology and special programs and projects offered after school and in summer school. My kids are excited to go to school.

This school has too much drama, fights, and dating. There were threats to children that attended there and more fights. I suggest do not send your child here unless you want them in drama.Although the teachers are great educators ! The helpers are awesome! The ladies in the office are magnificent! If your child does attend this school they will make a relationship with the adults.So in conclusion this is school is pretty AVERAGE. The one thing i really love is their saying " Learning for all whatever it takes!" ~Annanoomys

I don't even want to give them a star....My son was threatend, verbally abused and picked on quite often. The principle is a not involved with the students. He takes pictures with the students on his rediculously flash yellow car. I pulled my kids out of that school because I felt they werent safe. Do Not send your kids here.

All the benefits they have to offer our children are wonderful. The teachers are caring about the children.

Yucca Loma is a great school!..Full of Caring teachers!..Mr.Vick and Ms. Vick along with Ms.Ivy adn the ladies in teh front office..Everyone caring and very helpful.! All of my children wil attend Yucca Loma!

I love this school. Mr. & Mrs. Vick are excellent. My daughter is excelling way beyond expectations. The staff & Principal are excellent. They treat us with respect & they are sweethearts.

This school is terrible. This school has not proven to provide a safe environment for at least one child, your child could be the next to slip through the cracks.

Last modified Yucca Loma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.