PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

The staff has so much respect for the students and the highest level of integrity I have ever experienced. The teachers are always available to help students, even during recess & after school. The teachers really love the students & it shows.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The longevity of the teachers' presence in this school speaks to their heart for this ministry and their heart for these kids

Develops character: Strongly agree

Because the ultimate objective of educating kids at this school is to acquire knowledge, but more importantly to cultivate character. WHO they are is valued far more than WHAT type of grades they receive.

AVC supports the mind and heart of each child. This school is a refreshing contrast to competing public schools. The small class sizes create collaborative environments where students are more than just a number but can be valued for the unique individual that they are. When students recognize that they are loved and cared for, they can truly thrive.

I attended AVC for 12 years and graduated there. I would not recommend this school. I had friends at both Apple Valley HS and Granite Hills HS who said AVC students generally had a reputation in the community of being a bunch of snobs and hypocrites, and as a whole were not Christian leaders committed to excellence. My classmates treated each other horribly I think the average kid would actually have a better experience at a public school. The school claims to offer quality Christian education but their Bible class is a philosophy class where they rarely even open the Bible. Despite graduating with straight A s at AVC, when I started attending a State university I felt under-prepared in math and science, and my writing skills were also lacking. Overall, I believe the school lacks in academic quality and Christian emphasis. That being said, I still don t think AVC is a horrible school, but your kids can do much better somewhere other than there.

We would do anything to keep all 5 of our kiddos at Apple Valley Christian! The students, staff and parents pour their lives into our students making t Apple Valley Christian the ideal learning environment both educationally and spiritually. We are blessed to call AVCS ours!!!

Is a great and wonderful school, when I arrived there I feel like my own home, all the teacher and the students are able for help you with whatever you need! Is a good Christian school, because you can see God in everything, and they make you think about what God do for us, and how you can live a life that is good for you, without sin and in God's way! I really love this is school, and I'm a foreign student, so this school help me a lot when I arrived there.

I went to this school myself from 4th grade until graduating in 1997, and now I teach here and my two boys attend the school as well. The heart of this school is in the people and in Who they follow - the Lord Jesus Christ governs everything about this school. This means that every single thing, whether it be curriculum, parent-teacher interaction, discipline, sports, learning - all is done in excellence, by the help and grace of God. Because of what I see happening in the lives of the students at this school, I see hope for the future. God is at work in this place, in the lives of the family at Apple Valley Christian School. I recommend this school wholeheartedly for any age.

Apple Valley Christian School has Christian Leaders committed to excellence. They're dedicated teachers that love their students.

Apple Valley Christian School is provides strong academic content based on a Biblical Worldview. The teachers and staff are well qualified and provide a nurturing safe environment for students.

Last modified Apple Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12