Apple Valley Christian 2

Posted May 22, 2014
I attended AVC for 12 years and graduated there. I would not recommend this school. I had friends at both Apple Valley HS and Granite Hills HS who said AVC students generally had a reputation in the community of being a bunch of snobs and hypocrites, and as a whole were not Christian leaders committed to excellence. My classmates treated each other horribly I think the average kid would actually have a better experience at a public school. The school claims to offer quality Christian education but their Bible class is a philosophy class where they rarely even open the Bible. Despite graduating with straight A s at AVC, when I started attending a State university I felt under-prepared in math and science, and my writing skills were also lacking. Overall, I believe the school lacks in academic quality and Christian emphasis. That being said, I still don t think AVC is a horrible school, but your kids can do much better somewhere other than there.

Posted April 29, 2014
We would do anything to keep all 5 of our kiddos at Apple Valley Christian! The students, staff and parents pour their lives into our students making t Apple Valley Christian the ideal learning environment both educationally and spiritually. We are blessed to call AVCS ours!!!

Posted April 12, 2014
Is a great and wonderful school, when I arrived there I feel like my own home, all the teacher and the students are able for help you with whatever you need! Is a good Christian school, because you can see God in everything, and they make you think about what God do for us, and how you can live a life that is good for you, without sin and in God's way! I really love this is school, and I'm a foreign student, so this school help me a lot when I arrived there.

Posted April 12, 2014
I went to this school myself from 4th grade until graduating in 1997, and now I teach here and my two boys attend the school as well. The heart of this school is in the people and in Who they follow - the Lord Jesus Christ governs everything about this school. This means that every single thing, whether it be curriculum, parent-teacher interaction, discipline, sports, learning - all is done in excellence, by the help and grace of God. Because of what I see happening in the lives of the students at this school, I see hope for the future. God is at work in this place, in the lives of the family at Apple Valley Christian School. I recommend this school wholeheartedly for any age.

Posted April 12, 2014
Apple Valley Christian School has Christian Leaders committed to excellence. They're dedicated teachers that love their students.

Posted April 12, 2014
Apple Valley Christian School is provides strong academic content based on a Biblical Worldview. The teachers and staff are well qualified and provide a nurturing safe environment for students.

Posted March 27, 2014
All of our children attended AVCS, graduated with high honors and went on to college. We feel that AVCS prepared them very well for college and their goals for the future. The faculty are very well qualified and teach solid Christian principles integrated into their subjects. Now our grandchildren attend AVCS and are loving it!

Posted September 22, 2013
You can sense that God is the foundation of this school. The leadership cares about and prays for the students. Academics are a cut above so many other schools. They seek out curriculum that is creative, fun and thoroughly informative. This is a dually accredited school that has many alumni involved as teachers, parents and on the school board. I am so blessed to have my child attend this well balanced school.

Posted September 20, 2013
I feel so blessed that my children can go to Apple Valley Christian School. The staff loves God and loves each child and it shows. The environment is one of love and grace with high academic standards. My kindergartener is not only learning to read and write but is also learning Latin and has music class twice a week. From the moment our children started attending this school our whole family became apart of the Apple Valley Christian family. Every day I am blessed by the heart and devotion of the teachers and staff that are intentional that everything they do is for the purpose of training up Christian Leaders Committed to Excellence.

Posted February 25, 2013
My two children go to this school (and one will attend in 2 years) and I cannot say enough good things about it. We LOVE the teachers, students and the cirruculum that is taught here. The students actively seek ways to glorify God, and serve His people.... they live out the gospel The students, teachers and parents are truly one big family and we could not be more blessed to call this school OUR school. My children LOVE this school, and tell me time and time again that there's no place they'd rather be. Yes, sending all three of our children here will be financially difficult, but the sacrifaces we make and will continue to make will be 100% worth it. I could not send my kids to public school where there's 33+ kids in a class. Here they get lots of individual attention and it's a safe, encouraging enviroment. There is no place we'd rather be than avc.

Apple Valley Christian
22230 Ottawa Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308, Apple Valley, CA  92345
Last modified Apple Valley Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Apple Valley Christian Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top