Apple Valley, CA

Posted September 18, 2014
This school is wonderful! I love the staff and the education my kids are getting. The kids are learning at such a high level and all the test scores are well above the other schools. All of the teahers are so involved and very caring toward the students. I would not send my kids to any other school.

Posted August 28, 2014
Our son attended St Tim's from 1st grade through 7th. He had such a strong academic foundation from St Tim's that high school ultimately was somewhat of a breeze for him. Likewise in college, he had strong study habits and did very well. He graduated and is gainfully employed in his field. He made life long friends at St Tim's that he keeps in touch with to this day. We attribute this to the small class size that really creates an atmosphere so very close to family. They literally become like brothers and sisters - from all walks of life. It's a neat environment for kids to learn. The parents are supportive and the staff is very motivated to provide a challenging academics at each grade level. Needless to say the children are safe from from the many negatives that impede education in our public schools.

Posted August 27, 2014
My children have been attending St. Tim's since preschool. The teachers are very interactive and caring. Any parental concerns are addressed immediately. Most importantly my kids are enthusiastic about going to school, learning, and are surrounded by great kids. I am amazed at how polite and respectful all of the students behave: and love how the older children interact with the younger ones serving as great role models. If you feel that your current school is not meeting your expectations definitely consider St. Timothy's. It is a lovely school.

St. Timothy's Preparatory School 1

Posted December 12, 2013
Called the school and spoke to the head of Pre-K. She was nice on the phone til I told her my child has SPD then she try to tell me to take him to public school and that if we really wanted him in the school then we could pay for an aide on top of the school fees, I was floored, this is Pre-K lady. In fact my son already goes to another private Pre-K ( we are being relocated to CA) and his teacher tested him many times and said he is the smartest kid in her class way advance in his class the only thing is he may not sit still for the 20-30 mins they want on same days. She said if he can not do that then he would be bad for the class and teacher. I'm not surprised to read the review from the mom who son had speech problems and was denied. This is why I am going to homeschool.

St. Timothy's Preparatory School 2

Posted March 28, 2013
My son was not admitted because he is delay in speech is sad to know that it was the only reason for this school to denay him his enrollment this is not professional .I feel they are looking for perfect kids to be perfect in everything so the teacher don't have to work and keep the school in perfect rating I feel very disssapoint with the staff and the teacher that make the evaluation to my kid.she has only 5 kids in the classroom and she couldn't keep it with one more.very bad impression

Posted November 26, 2012
We have had our daughter enrolled since kindergarten in 2009. She is now a happy, motivated 3rd grader. Every day she comes home from Me. Martinez's class and says, "Today was awesome because ____!" Without fail. I could not be happier with the education she has received thuis far & the values she's exposed to. One of the first things I noticed when she was a kindergartner was how involved the older students were with the younger ones. Responsibility & character are really emphasized. I don't know where the previous parent got their stats as there have never been more than 15 kids in my daughter's class. When they had 15 kindergarteners, the school actually brought in a 2nd teacher! I highly recommend St Tim's.

Posted April 24, 2010
St. Timothy's Preparatory is a strong academic school that fills each student with christian values that prepare the student for a successful life. Many students have graduated from this school and are now attending colleges. Both my children have attended this school and both of them have had a positive learning experience at St. Timothy's.

Posted April 24, 2010
It's the best school in the High Desert - academically and otherwise

Posted May 14, 2009
St. Tim's is a great school. The class sizes are small, the staff is great, and parents are all very friendly. It has been a positive experience for my family.

Posted March 03, 2009
St.Tim's Prep is a great school with 5 star leadership and teachers class size at about 10 to12 St. Tim's produce a first class student that does well in H.S. and into college

St. Timothy's Preparatory School
15757 Saint Timothy Road, Apple Valley, CA  92307
Last modified St. Timothy's Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Timothy's Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top