Aptos, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 09, 2013
Our son went to TLCS for a number of years before they had a junior high. Our daughter has been at the school since kindergarten and will be part of the first 8th grade graduation class. We couldn't be more pleased with their education over the years. Far superior to other Santa Cruz County alternatives - which we also researched via site visits. Highly recommended!

Posted February 05, 2013
This school is amazing! We absolutely love the community here. Our kids have been challenged by the teachers and loved by them as well. The principal is available and approachable. We could not be happier. The smaller middle school has been a tremendous blessing as well.

Posted February 05, 2013
I rarely ever take the time to comment on websites such as these. Heck, I don't even comment much on Yelp. However, after my son finished his tenure as a student at Twin Lakes Christian School, he was heartbroken that he had to leave. Let's face it, many private schools have their fair share of problems. In fact, my family suffered from many bad experiences prior to arriving at TLCS. Once there, we immediately could sense that something was different about this school. The teachers are incredible. Not only jovial, caring leaders, but also great educators who lovingly challenge each student to exceed their own expectations. The campus is peaceful and safe. Never once was I concerned for my child's safety. And don't even get me started about the food. My boy hated it when I tried to pack him a lunch! Not even Nostradamus could have predicted that my kid would have loved hot lunch so much! These are just a few of the reasons why TLCS was our home for many years & if you send your child here I promise you won't regret it.

Twin Lakes Christian School 2

Posted November 19, 2012
This school is not accredited. By anyone. Teachers regularly resign. Academic standards are not rigorous.

Posted February 04, 2011
My daughter has had such a wonderful experience of her Elementary School years because of Twin Lakes Christian School. She began in Kindergarten and is now in the 6th grade. What I appreciate most about Twin Lakes is that my daughter is not being introduced to the vulgarities of public school (drugs, language, sex) and is staying innocent just a little bit longer.

Posted May 30, 2010
Our son started at Twin Lakes this year as a fifth-grader. He felt at home immediately. The fifth grade teacher is wonderful. Our son came from a very challenging private school and was still challenged academically at Twin Lakes. We are looking forward to sixth grade, when every student has his/her own laptop computer. Also, the art classes are great, as are singing and some drama. Lastly, the principal is very organized, motivated and always available to parents and students.

Posted May 05, 2009
Twin lakes is a great school with awesom staff. The teaches are very smart and really nice.I recommend this school truly.

Posted March 14, 2009
Our daughter loves Twin Lakes Christian School, and so do we! Every teacher we've ever had has been wonderful. The level of education our daughter is receiving is better than she would receive at the nearby public schools, plus she still has the extras like PE, art, music, an on-campus library, recess, hot lunches, and chapel. We love the small class sizes and the closeness of the parental community. This is Principal Imel's first year at TLCS and she's already made some great changes. Most of all, we love sending our daughter to a Christ-centered school. It's okay to pray at this school.

Posted October 28, 2008
TLCS is a great school! The new principal (2008) is wonderful and the teaching staff is great too. I am very happy with the entire school as well as all of the parent involvement. The new principal is a wonderful addition and her leadership is very positive. I'm looking forward to many great years with my children at TLCS.

Twin Lakes Christian School 3

Posted June 22, 2007
I have very mixed feelings about this school. My child has always been ahead of her class, but was definitely academically challenged at TLCS and was never bored. Also, the love of all the teachers and staff is astounding. I can honestly say EVERYONE at this school cares about EVERY child and they make an effort to know each of them personally. The principal...I have to agree I'm not completely satisfied.

Twin Lakes Christian School
2701 Cabrillo College Drive, Aptos, CA  95003
Last modified Twin Lakes Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Twin Lakes Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top