Posted November 16, 2014
We are very happy with Arroyo Pacific Academy but, most of all, our son, a freshman, LOVES it. It offers small class size and the personal attention that helps students thrive. Arroyo Pacific Academy works towards understanding and reaching children who have ADHD and learning disabilities, as well as those who don't. The staff/teachers are wonderful. I would recommend scheduling a tour if you think your child would benefit from such a supportive atmosphere.

Posted September 15, 2014
I highly recommend Arroyo Pacific Academy! My youngest daughter spent 4 successful years there & graduated recently. She had always struggled academically, but flourished at Arroyo, due to their smaller classroom sizes & the individual attention she received from her teachers. I loved how the teachers helped the students stay organized & focused, & kept the students accountable & responsible for their school work. As a result, my daughter mastered subjects she could never grasp before! Her grades went from C s and D s to B s and a few A s, (which was quite an accomplishment). I spent a lot of time volunteering, so I could see how things were run. I was impressed with the teachers & just about everything overall! We felt so lucky to have found such a special school. I liked that whether your teen was on the Ivy League path or on the remedial studies path, all received the best curriculum suited for them. My daughter loved her high school years & had many positive experiences. She made many lasting friendships & especially enjoyed the international students. She still corresponds with many & hopes to visit them soon, (in their native country)!

Arroyo Pacific Academy 1

Posted June 09, 2014
I had the worst experience with this school. The teachers are not teaching. They give you worksheets in the class. The majority of the students here are international students. You always can see people fighting, smoking...

Posted October 23, 2013
I am currently a senior at Arroyo Pacific Academy and I have been a student there since I was a freshman. This school changed my life in so many amazing ways and it has given me a love for learning that I will never lose. I wish every high school could be like mine but that's what makes APA so amazing, my late assignments never go unnoticed and they always get done promptly. During my middle and elementary years I was consistent C/D student and an underachiever but now I'm in two AP classes and got to calculus. I couldn't feel more accepted and have never been happier than I am at Arroyo Pacific Academy. The teachers and administration are welcoming and accommodating and quite honestly inspiring. NowI want to be a teacher at a school like or at APA. This school is life changing in every positive way.

Posted November 27, 2012
My two sons both graduated from APA. One of them went on to a large UC campus and the other to a small private liberal arts college. They are both doing well academically and are very responsible,caring young adults. The small classes, strong academics and amazing faculty at Arroyo Pacific all contributed to making them them the fine young men that they are today. Even though it has been more than 6 years since the younger graduated from APA, our entire family feels a strong connection to APA. It provided my children with the environment and type of education that I wish I had received.

Posted May 22, 2012
I am currently a student at arroyo pacific academy and i can confidently say it is one of the best out there. AP provides direct and personal teaching which helps students understand and learn the material- as opposed to spacing out to a tedious lecture. Its a great school for everyone regardless of learning disabilities or past troubles. They have great academics and the student body generally receives good grades, add that and a strong loving staff as well as a close kind community wraps it up into one big casserole of awesome. I recommend AP to everyone!

Posted June 14, 2010
Our son enrolled at AP in 8th grade, moved away for a year, and then returned to AP because we found that no other place offered the kind of personal attention that AP did. Mr. Clarke is an extraordinary educator and a wonderful human being. He has assembled a core of teachers who genuinely care for the students and treat them with respect and dignity. They helped our son build confidence, skills, and acquire knowledge. We recommend the school highly.

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
I am crrently a parent of a child who attends the school. This has been the best place for my son. He is happy and loves going to school everyday. Phil Clark only accepts high qulity teaching, respect the child needs. Mr. Maust, Mr. flag, Mrs. O, Mr. Johnson, and Ms. Bandares are some of my sons favorate Teachers. I recommend this school to all it is worth the evey penney.

Arroyo Pacific Academy 2

Posted June 26, 2009

Arroyo Pacific Academy
41 Santa Clara Street, Arcadia, CA  91007
Last modified Arroyo Pacific Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Arroyo Pacific Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top