Posted May 28, 2014
This is such a great school. My daughter's teacher knows her strengths and weaknesses and works to find a balance to both push her further in her strengths while improving on her weaknesses. Her teacher is extremely compassionate and responsive. There are so many events and school programs throughout the year to expose the kids to history, culture, and the arts as well as to have fun. I love how involved the parents and PTA are in the success of the school. I've seen a parent comment on the language of the children and the way they dress but really, that's up to the parents, isn't it? I mean, yes...the school can discipline children and prevent them from using inappropriate language at school but unless the parents control that at home, the problem won't be resolved. As for dress, there is a uniform standard. Again, the school can send notes home but ultimately, it's up to the parents to ensure the kids are properly dressed. All of that aside, I think that academically, this is a great school!

Camino Grove Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2014
This school is good academically. But students must be taught good manners and right conduct.. Whenever I'm in that school, I hear a lot of students saying bad words repeatedly, unbelievable!!!! These are young kids I don't know how this school can tolerate such ways and attitudes. A 9 yr old student teaching my kid to take pills when parents don't like to have babies. Students wear mohawk hairstyles and improper uniform. Good education is all worthless if children are not being taught or reminded of the needed basic manners/values in their formative years.

Posted May 04, 2014
The teacher take care our kids kind. I love the environment there.My kid make very good friend in theri class.

Posted September 09, 2013
Such a great school... My son has one billion freiends and the teachers are very nice...

Camino Grove Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2009
the best you would want for your kids.

Camino Grove Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2008

Camino Grove Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2008
The principal isn't that fair and involved at this school. Depends on who your kids' teacher is(are), you get different levels of academic results. Some teachers are really nice and go beyond to help out though. PTA is highly involved.

Posted March 02, 2008

Camino Grove Elementary School 0

Posted June 01, 2007
Hello Parents, I have 2 kids going there. They are in 5th grade. I am very disappointed with the school. I moved to Arcadia 2 years ago because I heard of the District's academic reputation. Well, I am sorry to say my boy, who is in fifth grade has learn the minimum, during the whole year. They did not even have one science test. While my girl, also a fifth grader, could hardly keep up with the homework and tests. My boy was in a combo class, where one teacher teaches 30 kids from 4th and 5th grade.

Camino Grove Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2006
Camino Grove academic programs and teachers are terrific. Music education is avaiable beginning in 4th grade. Physical education programs are lacking and below par.

Camino Grove Elementary School
700 Camino Grove Avenue, Arcadia, CA  91007
Last modified Camino Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camino Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top