787 students|Arcadia Unified

Bad
Good

My school is best at everything so I don't think there are no need to change our school. Except you are throwing trashes everywhere. And if you want to attend a great middle school, just come to First Avenue Middle School!! I am telling you. First Avenue has a lot of good teachers and you will see a lot of good friends around there. There are a lot of creative class rooms and many field trips and many fun things to do everyday. But it just not good that you only have to go there 3 years. I want to go there like forever. That's how much I like that school!! For me, that class was #1!!!

I think others should know that First avenue middle school will be the funniest school, and the happiest school in your life.I started school the last two months of school.That was time for parties. Now, I am 8th grade and this grade was fun too. Anyways, back to school. And this school has extra classes then the other schools does. Because you know why? Because our school was awesome. Principles are great. Teachers are really kind. And they will be your favourite teachers on the world. And my favourite class was English 8 Mr.Klozle because he was totally awesome and very funny. And otherwise he gives candies. That was the coolest class I ever gotten. And in electives, I like dance class by Ms. Crosby. Her dance was totally cool and beautiful. The teacher too ,though. But other teachers are great. They tell us funny stories, interesting stories. And there's gonna be a days that will make you simile even though you are sad. And I like First avenue middle school because friends are really, really friendly. And the teachers are totally kind( includes everyone in the school who is helping out). And just get exciting when you go to First avenue! Good luck with that!!! Thank you.

My elder daughter graduated from FA and my younger daughter could 't wait to go there. FA has one of the best music programs in the country. The teachers are nice and caring. There are lots of electives and activities. If your child is attending FA, don't forget enroll him or her with Mr. D's band or orchestra!

This place has an excellent teaching and music programs. Also, this place has many electives. Keep the good work going, FA!

I don't know how anyone could be unhappy at First Avenue. I will be graduating in two days and have attended that school for all three years and I have not had a single day where I felt ignored or unhappy. The students are friendly and sociable, the teachers are awesome and ALWAYS willing to help if you don't understand something. Our marching band is one of the best and defeats even high schools i competition. Overall, it's a great school and I would definitely recommend it. Go FA!!

This school is not good. My child used to go there, and let me tell you, he was very unhappy. The teacher ignores the children, the principal is okay, and the parent involvement.....anyways this is a bad school!

this school is AWESOME!! we have so many electives compared to other schools! great field trips, great teachers, great students! the music program is THE best in our district, with a rock band and award wining marching band and orchestra. GO FA!!

This school is simply the best school around! The teachers are amazing.. the music program is awesome and lets not forget the academics which are great! Overall, I love this school and I am sad this is my last year here at FA. Go Spartans!

I love this school I am so happy to be here, there is so much to choose from and I get many great electives. p.s GO BAND!!!

my experience in first ave middle school is amazing; i had so many choices that i get to choose. i was very happy.

Last modified First Avenue Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.