Posted April 03, 2014
My school is best at everything so I don't think there are no need to change our school. Except you are throwing trashes everywhere. And if you want to attend a great middle school, just come to First Avenue Middle School!! I am telling you. First Avenue has a lot of good teachers and you will see a lot of good friends around there. There are a lot of creative class rooms and many field trips and many fun things to do everyday. But it just not good that you only have to go there 3 years. I want to go there like forever. That's how much I like that school!! For me, that class was #1!!!

Posted September 12, 2012
My elder daughter graduated from FA and my younger daughter could 't wait to go there. FA has one of the best music programs in the country. The teachers are nice and caring. There are lots of electives and activities. If your child is attending FA, don't forget enroll him or her with Mr. D's band or orchestra!

Posted February 27, 2012
This place has an excellent teaching and music programs. Also, this place has many electives. Keep the good work going, FA!

Posted June 07, 2011
I don't know how anyone could be unhappy at First Avenue. I will be graduating in two days and have attended that school for all three years and I have not had a single day where I felt ignored or unhappy. The students are friendly and sociable, the teachers are awesome and ALWAYS willing to help if you don't understand something. Our marching band is one of the best and defeats even high schools i competition. Overall, it's a great school and I would definitely recommend it. Go FA!!

First Avenue Middle School 1

Posted November 22, 2010
This school is not good. My child used to go there, and let me tell you, he was very unhappy. The teacher ignores the children, the principal is okay, and the parent involvement.....anyways this is a bad school!

Posted June 25, 2010
this school is AWESOME!! we have so many electives compared to other schools! great field trips, great teachers, great students! the music program is THE best in our district, with a rock band and award wining marching band and orchestra. GO FA!!

Posted February 07, 2010
This school is simply the best school around! The teachers are amazing.. the music program is awesome and lets not forget the academics which are great! Overall, I love this school and I am sad this is my last year here at FA. Go Spartans!

First Avenue Middle School 0

Posted January 05, 2010
I love this school I am so happy to be here, there is so much to choose from and I get many great electives. p.s GO BAND!!!

Posted November 21, 2009

Posted November 17, 2009

First Avenue Middle School
301 South First Avenue, Arcadia, CA  91006
Last modified First Avenue Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
First Avenue Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top