Posted February 01, 2014
Arcadia Montessori is a great school. My son stared school at the age of two all the way to age five. He now attends public school. Academically my son is doing very well. He came into public school knowing so much. This Montessori school help his transition. The teachers at Arcadia Montessori are wonderful. The daycare staff is great. My son had so much fun at the after school program. The director is very friendly and welcoming. Best school ever. Thank you sincerely a very happy parent.

Posted May 07, 2013
This school is far and away the best school we found. After auditing many preschools for our son, we discovered this gem. The director and the instructors are all warm and personable, and truly care about the students. The curriculum is not rote memorization and television - the students actually learn in this environment. The lessons are ingeniously designed to stimulate the child intellectually - logic, reasoning, physics in addition to the "three R's". The environment is structured, and the children learn respect and courtesy which we have seen carry over into daily life. Our 3yr. old son loves to read, is fascinated by space and science in general, and his favorite play activity at home is "making projects" - not video games or TV. I couldn't be happier.

Posted May 05, 2013
This is an amazing school and I would highly recommend it. The staff and teachers are very responsible, caring, and work individually with each child to promote independence. The school is well run and the director works very hard to connect the student, family and school. After three years there, my child was very prepared when she entered kindergarten.

Arcadia Montessori School 4

Posted April 14, 2013
AMS.is a great school. A real jewel in Arcadia. I had my both my daughter and son attending from 2 1/2 years old to kindergarten. All teachers were very engaged in their learning and prepared them exceptionally well for elementary school. The Montessori method is very effective in preparing independent students. The staff is very considerate and the principal extremely competent. I strongly recommend this school. My kids have very fond memories of their time there.

Arcadia Montessori School 1

Posted April 04, 2013
The school looks idyllic, but if your kid is not willing to be a stepford kid it won't be a good fit. At least this was the case with the 3yo teacher who criticized my parenting on day 2. The only vibe I got from her was that she was extremely stressed and unhappy. The administration made excuses for the lack of compassion, but I don't know why they would have such a person working with children.

Posted December 13, 2012
Top ratings for this school and its administration--I am sure my son learned more here than he would have elsewhere. The warm nurturing environment coupled with top notch teaching, ancillary staff and facilities all were synergistic in maximizing the educational experience. When he transferred to public school, he was far ahead of his contemporaries. Kudos to this school!

Posted December 04, 2012
I am very impressed with all aspects of the school. The teachers are skilled educators and also very nurturing. The director is extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of the educational system. I feel completely comfortable leaving my daughter at school each morning, while knowing she is in the care of professional and competent people. Without hesitation I recommend Arcadia Montessori School. This truly is a great school.

Posted January 23, 2012
My children were well prepared for their new school. Both are at the top of his and her class. Excellent kindergarten program builds a strong foundation and instills love of learning. The teachers are nurturing and caring and take great care of the kids in all regards. I recommend this school without hesitation.

Posted December 07, 2011
Wow, I completely disagree with the negative review. This parent does not understand the Montessori method. Arcadia Montessori is an excellent school. The principal and teachers are amazing. This is a very well run school. I am a parent of 3 children that have attended this school for over 8 years. I, along with all of the parents that I have met, couldn't be happier with the school. My children have learned a lot academically as well as socially. and are taken care of very well.

Posted December 02, 2011
This is an excellent school. The staff is caring, responsible and great with children. I would highly recommend this school.

Arcadia Montessori School
1406 South Santa Anita Avenue, Arcadia, CA  91006
Last modified Arcadia Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Arcadia Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top