K-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

After doing my research and investigating multiple preschools for my daughter, Arcadia Montessori School was our clear choice! The staff, director, and teachers are all friendly, helpful and truly care about the children. My daughter loves going to school and learning in an environment that is clean, safe and fun!! Her development over the last two years has surpassed my expectations! The teachers here have done an incredible job of preparing the children for kindergarten. I am very thankful to this wonderful school and look forward to the rest of my children attending this amazing school!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The Head of school is a smart and effective leader and communicator. Her employees and teachers reflect her example.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is what the school teaches. Sharing is a regular part of the week. All kids are taught to show respect to one another.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are very hands on and attentive. Very loving to each and every student.

My two children were fortunate to attend this preschool and I am so happy with the education they received. After looking at most of the preschools in the area, we decided on AMS. Both of my kids were well prepared for Kindergarten after three years here. The staff is very loving and attentive. My daughter started when she was 2 and she cried everyday. Cheryl Roberts, the Head of the School would call me and let me know she was fine each day. She and her staff made my children feel loved and safe, all while offering a great education. My children took dance and tumbling classes offered by the school. They both have very fond memories of attending this school. This was the best choice for their early education.

After attending this school for 4 years, I believe that I was given a head start compared to my peers. With the school’s supportive atmosphere, daily routines, and outstanding curriculum, I learned organizational tools and problem solving techniques even as a young kid. The community that the Arcadia Montessori School has created is incomparable to others in the area; due in large part to the staff’s dedication to the Montessori Method and instilling self-confidence in each student that walks through their doors. My future kids will definitely be attending this school!

I would highly recommend this Montessori preschool located in Arcadia. Being a college student studying to be a preschool teacher, I visited multiple preschools. This one was by far the best I saw. The school was clean, organized and a very happy environment. The staff was cheerful, professional and loving toward the children. The staff I spoke with had worked there for years and there was very little turn over. I wish I lived closer because I would love to work in such an environment.

Arcadia Montessori School's program is outstanding! As a public school educator, I would highly recommend this preschool for anyone wishing to provide their child with a high quality and developmental early education. My granddaughter has experienced a safe and caring school environment. Safety is obviously a priority. Parent observations are welcomed through one-way windows. The Directer, Mrs. Roberts, and her entire staff have proven to be so professional and friendly. Thank you!!! We love this school!!!

My daughter has been fortunate enough to attend this wonderful school. Through Montessori strategies, a warm environment and experienced teachers we have been beyond happy with our experience at this school. Mrs. Roberts, the school's director, makes every family feel at home and treats each child as her own. Our daughter has thrived in the environment provided by this school and I would recommend it without hesitation to anyone looking to send their child to school.

Arcadia Montessori school really did transform my son. He has learned so much more than I thought possible for a 4 year old. His teacher is amazing, and the whole staff makes you feel like family. I'm so thankful for this school because now I know my son will be ready for grade school!

Last modified Arcadia Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-1