K-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

After attending this school for 4 years, I believe that I was given a head start compared to my peers. With the school’s supportive atmosphere, daily routines, and outstanding curriculum, I learned organizational tools and problem solving techniques even as a young kid. The community that the Arcadia Montessori School has created is incomparable to others in the area; due in large part to the staff’s dedication to the Montessori Method and instilling self-confidence in each student that walks through their doors. My future kids will definitely be attending this school!

I would highly recommend this Montessori preschool located in Arcadia. Being a college student studying to be a preschool teacher, I visited multiple preschools. This one was by far the best I saw. The school was clean, organized and a very happy environment. The staff was cheerful, professional and loving toward the children. The staff I spoke with had worked there for years and there was very little turn over. I wish I lived closer because I would love to work in such an environment.

Arcadia Montessori School's program is outstanding! As a public school educator, I would highly recommend this preschool for anyone wishing to provide their child with a high quality and developmental early education. My granddaughter has experienced a safe and caring school environment. Safety is obviously a priority. Parent observations are welcomed through one-way windows. The Directer, Mrs. Roberts, and her entire staff have proven to be so professional and friendly. Thank you!!! We love this school!!!

My daughter has been fortunate enough to attend this wonderful school. Through Montessori strategies, a warm environment and experienced teachers we have been beyond happy with our experience at this school. Mrs. Roberts, the school's director, makes every family feel at home and treats each child as her own. Our daughter has thrived in the environment provided by this school and I would recommend it without hesitation to anyone looking to send their child to school.

Arcadia Montessori school really did transform my son. He has learned so much more than I thought possible for a 4 year old. His teacher is amazing, and the whole staff makes you feel like family. I'm so thankful for this school because now I know my son will be ready for grade school!

We really enjoy this school and love the experience our 2 year old is having. They make it very easy for a working mom to feel like her child is being well taken care of and it is amazing how his development has blossomed since he started at 18 months old. He has become independent, confident, and social in the 8 months he has started, not to mention his manners are amazing. I recommend this school to anyone that is looking and I feel blessed to be able to send my child here.

Arcadia Montessori is a great school. My son stared school at the age of two all the way to age five. He now attends public school. Academically my son is doing very well. He came into public school knowing so much. This Montessori school help his transition. The teachers at Arcadia Montessori are wonderful. The daycare staff is great. My son had so much fun at the after school program. The director is very friendly and welcoming. Best school ever. Thank you sincerely a very happy parent.

This school is far and away the best school we found. After auditing many preschools for our son, we discovered this gem. The director and the instructors are all warm and personable, and truly care about the students. The curriculum is not rote memorization and television - the students actually learn in this environment. The lessons are ingeniously designed to stimulate the child intellectually - logic, reasoning, physics in addition to the "three R's". The environment is structured, and the children learn respect and courtesy which we have seen carry over into daily life. Our 3yr. old son loves to read, is fascinated by space and science in general, and his favorite play activity at home is "making projects" - not video games or TV. I couldn't be happier.

This is an amazing school and I would highly recommend it. The staff and teachers are very responsible, caring, and work individually with each child to promote independence. The school is well run and the director works very hard to connect the student, family and school. After three years there, my child was very prepared when she entered kindergarten.

AMS.is a great school. A real jewel in Arcadia. I had my both my daughter and son attending from 2 1/2 years old to kindergarten. All teachers were very engaged in their learning and prepared them exceptionally well for elementary school. The Montessori method is very effective in preparing independent students. The staff is very considerate and the principal extremely competent. I strongly recommend this school. My kids have very fond memories of their time there.

Last modified Arcadia Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-1