Arroyo Grande, CA

Posted April 15, 2013
Valley View Adventist Academy is an outstanding school, We love the small class sizes, personalized & caring attention from the teachers, if you want you children to attend a school where they are treated as you would treat your children. This is the school you want! and we love the school's motto: "Learn with Passion, Serve with Compassion"

Posted March 17, 2013
Fantastic school! My daughter is in 2nd grade and has been at VVAA since Kindergarten and my son will start K this fall. We drive up from Santa Maria and it's worth every gallon of gas. I can't say enough good things about VVAA. Caring Christian teachers, high academic standards, emphasis on good character development, warm family-oriented campus, nice facilities and new million-dollar building opening soon, art/music/sports programs, etc. Love it and so blessed that my children are there.

Posted June 09, 2011
This school is great! My child has the most outstanding teacher in the 1st grade. I am excited that my Kindergarten student will be in a really great small class next year!

Posted May 25, 2010
Valley View is such an excellent school and environement for my Children! I feel very fortunate for my kids to be attending this exceptional school. Not only are the Academics outstanding, but the focus on the Christian values and family is something you can't put a price on!

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted October 05, 2009
We love the small classroom sizes. The teachers & staff show love & compassion to all the student. No matter what grade your child is in, they are known by name by all the teachers. It's a family atmosphere during the school events. With the exception of Pizza Friday, hot lunch is homemade at the school.

Posted May 12, 2009
What isn't there to like. The principal, teachers & staff really care about our children. The hot lunch program is the best in the area. A small school with a big heart.

Valley View Adventist Academy 0

Posted January 29, 2008
It is a very good place for your child especially if you are tired of having to deal with bad language, drugs etc. I like the way they include everyone in sports and all the activities

Valley View Adventist Academy 2

Posted September 11, 2006

Valley View Adventist Academy 4

Posted July 26, 2006
- a former student
My goodness valley view rocks my socks! I love it

Valley View Adventist Academy
230 Vernon Street, Arroyo Grande, CA  93420
Last modified Valley View Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-10
Valley View Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top