Artesia, CA

Burbank (Luther) Elementary School 2

Posted June 17, 2014
Not everyone has a pleasant experience. Discrimination, politics and preferences, it's like High school at times, aarogance and power trips are a must most times, racist and if you do not have the proper connections, socially acceptable and/ or $$ it's best to pick another school or your experiences will not be pleasant. Good luck!

Posted June 03, 2011
I love this school... This school is amazing. Teachers are great. There's so much communication between teachers and parents. PTA is outstanding. Happy kids = Happy parents.

Posted August 25, 2010
We LOVE Burbank! My son started here at 1st grade (transfer) and he just loves it. The parent/teacher communication and volunteering is outstanding. I feel so involved in my sons learning and school. He has even taken advantage of the free Chinese classes and can't wait to take it again. There and many other classes as well that allow your child to express their creativeness. I agree that they do make it fun for them to learn. I also love the vast diversity in the school its a beautiful melting pot of our world. Not only are the teachers great but the faculty, PTA, and volunteers are too & they are all looking our for the best in every child. Thank you Burbank!!

Posted August 20, 2010
Burbank is a great school, the teachers are creative and fun and they TEACH! Everything from the classroom curriculum to extracurricular activities, ballet, music, etc. are excellent learning experiences for students. I am hoping that the students test scores will reflect the efforts of the faculty and staff soon!

Burbank (Luther) Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2010
When I was enrolling my child in Kinder, I do got to admit that Burbank was not my number one choice but now, I am glad she is a student there. She is now a 2nd grader and she loves it there and I love the parent inolvement, and teachers at this school. It is also a very diverse environment.

Burbank (Luther) Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2008
I am looking forward to the Magnet Program but am concerned at the lower star scores and overall rating going from 6 to 5. This school has excellent teachers in grades k-3 and I hope there is more parent involvement to assist administraion in providing an excellent invironment for the students.

Burbank (Luther) Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2008
My children attend the school (my oldest is now in middle school) and love the teachers and experiences they receive. The student population is wonderfully sweet and teachers care very much for their students. I disagree with the previous review that the school is reluctant to new programs...just this year at least 4-5 new programs have been started for students. And field trips do not indicate 'quality' education or not. My children are receiving a wonderful education.

Posted February 10, 2005
Parents are invited to attend class once a month on Parent Visitation Day. Parents get to work with their child. Daily reading is done in groups as well as part of homework. Parents sign off homework everyday. Principal reviews all childrens' reports and comments on them.

Burbank (Luther) Elementary School
17711 Roseton Avenue, Artesia, CA  90701
Last modified Burbank (Luther) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burbank (Luther) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top