Atascadero, CA

Posted August 13, 2012
My son goes to this school and let me tell you something...if you have a child with a special need you are in the right place! My son has absence epilepsy with a cup full of other issues. The staff at this school is GREAT! Their principal, Mr. Smith is one of the best principals I have ever come across. He TRULY loves every kid there and bends over backward to make their school fit your child...not the other way around. As a parent with a child who has problems this is hard enough. I needed a school that would jump in and help me with our wonderful son. They do this day after day for us and he loves it there. I could go on forever about them all but then no one else could have space to write! :o).

Monterey Road Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2009

Monterey Road Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2009
My children have thrived at this school because of the participation of the teacher's that go above and beyond everyday for their students. There is also a very strong PTA that has an excellent relationship with the teachers. This is an excellent environment for both students and parents.

Posted May 11, 2007
The principal and teachers at Monterey Road are wonderful!

Posted March 15, 2006
This is the best school in the state of CA. The teachers care and take time for each child.

Monterey Road Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2006

Posted March 05, 2005
Three of my four children have attended Monterey Road Elementary. My two oldest children are currently in college, one attends a State University while the other one attends a University California school. I know that the solid foundation they received at Monterey Road Elementary school has contributed to their success in college and in their personal lives. The teaching and support staff at Monterey Road are dedicated, supportive and genuinely concerned for the safety, well being and educational success of all children. The PTA is a small core group of parents, yet they are very dedicated and donate much of their time so that our children continue to grow and learn. Funds are provided so that each classroom may go on a fieldtrip annually. Assemblies are also provided for student enrichment. Many parents volunteer in the classroom as well. Band, chorus, orchestra and track opportunities are some of the extracurricular choices.

Posted February 23, 2004
This school has a no tolerance policy with bullies. It is also very helpful and caring towards the students. My experience has been really awesome. My daughter loves it here. We drive from Paso Robles everyday we like it so much.

Monterey Road Elementary School
3355 Monterey Road, Atascadero, CA  93422
Last modified Monterey Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monterey Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top