Posted June 04, 2013
Excellent school, excellent teachers, and great programs. Could not have asked for a better first year of school for my child. Only issue was the classes are overcrowded and the teachers are stretched thin. There is a ton of parent involvement which helps a lot and good communication between teachers/parents, at least in our case.

Posted October 09, 2012
I loved Encinal! I went here for third and fourth grade about eight years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the after school activities offered and loved all of my teachers! I moved after fourth grade, but Encinal gave me a great foundation for my education later on.

Posted February 13, 2012
Great experience of the kids - we've had two pass through Laurel then Encinal and they have both blossomed at Encinal. Great new facility, wonderful teachers that understand differentiated instruction plus very involved parents (I'm partial to helping out in art class). Our 5th grade daughter has really found her own at Encinal in academics, leadership and from a creativity perspective.

Posted November 02, 2009
Excellent facilities. Top notch teachers. HUGE parental involvement and fundraising, which makes up for all the budget cutbacks. Very happy with the school - shows that public school still works. My daughter loves it here.

Encinal Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They are doing an admirable job educating our neighborhood's children.

Encinal Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2009
Very good school overall despite a few lackluster teachers on staff. Strong emphasis on learning fundamentals such as math and language arts. Excellent school garden program. Does a fine job in promoting healthy habits and fitness among the students. Interesting and varied programs available for afterschool student involvement in math, line dancing, fencing, scouts, basketball, t-ball, track, etc. Amazing and talented parent volunteers.

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009
We love Encinal. I have a 4th grader and a kindergartener in Spanish Immersion. The teachers, staff, and principal are great! The parents are very involved.

Posted October 07, 2008
Excellent school, it has introduced not only kindergarten this year, but it also started Spanish Immersion Programs and my child is really enjoying that experience. There is art, music, computer lab being taught and great after school programs. Our child just started kinder in August and we have been super involved with meetings, volunteering and so parent involvement is very high.

Encinal Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2008

Encinal Elementary School
195 Encinal Avenue, Atherton, CA  94027
Last modified Encinal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Encinal Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top