Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework approach is the student take home to finish what they didn't in class

Love the teachers! Bellevue is an outstanding school

Love the teachers! Next year I'll be a 7th grader but I'm not sure about those teachers, I know the P.E teacher is really Strict. And also Bellevue has PreSchool and has grades K-8 not K-6

Develops character: Disagree

From my experience with the preschool there not even. They should get fire for what they did. They were not following rules and pocedures.

Bad teachers and school didn't do much plus i never gotten an opology from the teachers. My daughter who was attending preschool here with three Spanish teacher. My girl was doing her little business in the restroom and they left to eat breakfast without her not even counting their kids and checking or calling before they leave. They lock her in the dark room. When she was done she came out and started to panicked and ran to the door trying to open it but she couldn't cause it was lock inside and out. She started crying and banging but no one can see. She then told me she went to go sat on the mat and weep. When the Class has return the teachers were all just surprised to see her by herself. I can image how sad and scare my baby girl was.

As a mother who has had to move around alot i've seen my fair share of schools,also my daughter has also been in,for a 5 grader.Bellevue is the best yet,whats more important she likes the school,i comment on this before but I'll do it again.To all schools thank you and for the teacher who can teach a room of 30 or more,you guys are the best

bellevue is an outstanding school and my nephew lonnie wilson is a student there and will remain untill next year because of him being an 8th grader

Bellevue Elementary School is really a great school. My experience as a parent of two boys who are currently enrolled in this school is truly amazing. We are from another country so my boys had difficulty adjusting to the school at first. The assistant principal and their teachers really helped them transition well. I have seen a lot of progress in my sons' performance in school and their behaviors at home. I definitely feel confident that Bellevue is the right school for my sons. :)

These past few years there is constant change with the staff so the school has been in disarray however the past 2 yrs we have had some positive change. Bellevue is a very multicultural school and I have children in many grades and have never seen gang activity here firsthand or from my children. In my opinion every school has changes happening and it just so happens its Bellevue time. As a parent I am excited to see the positive direction Bellevue is taking.

Sorry to say it but I really don't like Bellevue school at all! The Teachers are great but the office staff is not friendly or helpful and most of the parents of the childen that attend this school are ridiculous! Very rude people and when it comes to picking up your child from school you may as well show up late if you want to park and get out to get your child. There is little parking and some parents will just pull up behind you and get out of their car - so you are completely at their mercy if you want to leave! The kindergarteners get released from one end of the school while my other child gets released at the opposite end of the school! Organized would be the last word to come to my mind when thinking of this school! Not to mention no buses!! What kind of school runs without a bus!? And No one speaks english besides the teachers! My son comes home trying to speak spanish because he thinks that's how he's supposed to talk because everyone else at his school speaks this way. He's always in trouble because of the kids he hangs out with and he constantly is throwing up gang signs which is not something he's learned in our household. Bellevue school is just big Disappointment.

Last modified Bellevue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.