Atwater, CA

Posted April 18, 2014
As a mother who has had to move around alot i've seen my fair share of schools,also my daughter has also been in,for a 5 grader.Bellevue is the best yet,whats more important she likes the school,i comment on this before but I'll do it again.To all schools thank you and for the teacher who can teach a room of 30 or more,you guys are the best

Posted March 29, 2014
bellevue is an outstanding school and my nephew lonnie wilson is a student there and will remain untill next year because of him being an 8th grader

Posted October 11, 2013
Bellevue Elementary School is really a great school. My experience as a parent of two boys who are currently enrolled in this school is truly amazing. We are from another country so my boys had difficulty adjusting to the school at first. The assistant principal and their teachers really helped them transition well. I have seen a lot of progress in my sons' performance in school and their behaviors at home. I definitely feel confident that Bellevue is the right school for my sons. :)

Bellevue Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2012
These past few years there is constant change with the staff so the school has been in disarray however the past 2 yrs we have had some positive change. Bellevue is a very multicultural school and I have children in many grades and have never seen gang activity here firsthand or from my children. In my opinion every school has changes happening and it just so happens its Bellevue time. As a parent I am excited to see the positive direction Bellevue is taking.

Bellevue Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2012
Sorry to say it but I really don't like Bellevue school at all! The Teachers are great but the office staff is not friendly or helpful and most of the parents of the childen that attend this school are ridiculous! Very rude people and when it comes to picking up your child from school you may as well show up late if you want to park and get out to get your child. There is little parking and some parents will just pull up behind you and get out of their car - so you are completely at their mercy if you want to leave! The kindergarteners get released from one end of the school while my other child gets released at the opposite end of the school! Organized would be the last word to come to my mind when thinking of this school! Not to mention no buses!! What kind of school runs without a bus!? And No one speaks english besides the teachers! My son comes home trying to speak spanish because he thinks that's how he's supposed to talk because everyone else at his school speaks this way. He's always in trouble because of the kids he hangs out with and he constantly is throwing up gang signs which is not something he's learned in our household. Bellevue school is just big Disappointment.

Bellevue Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2011
I am excited to see the new changes and growth that will be happening with the new upcoming year.

Bellevue Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2008

Bellevue Elementary School 4

Posted December 24, 2005

Bellevue Elementary School
1020 East Bellevue Road, Atwater, CA  95301
Last modified Bellevue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellevue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top