Aileen Colburn Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
I feel that Mr. Gonzalez, along with the entire staff at Aileen Colburn, go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to forming relationships with students and parents. Mr. Gonzalez spends every morning and afternoon shaking hands with parents, getting to know each one on a more personal basis. That is not something you easily find at any other school.

Aileen Colburn Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted July 31, 2008
Since the new principal came to this school alot has improved. He is very involved with the students and parents. Also he has implemented new rules that help the school run smoother.

Aileen Colburn Elementary School 3

Posted December 13, 2007

Aileen Colburn Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2007
I think that this school needs to start focusing on the students needs!It is sad to see the CST and API scores so low in comparison to the other schools!The students are being cheated out of having a good education and advancing towards a better future!

Posted April 06, 2006

Posted January 12, 2006
I love my son's teacher. She is very competent. I am disappointed in the way the office handles activities and events. I rarely have enough notice of upcoming events. I don't see the principal around or hear much about him. I haven't heard much news about other teachers. The children all seem active and behaved. I don't know much about any extracurricular activities. But I think the academic program is sufficient. My son enjoys his teacher and his class. I think that is good.

Aileen Colburn Elementary School 3

Posted October 06, 2005

Posted August 09, 2005
Very good school. A principal that cares and dedicated teachers and an excellent office staff.

Aileen Colburn Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2005
This school did not have a very good reputation before but now with the principal that is there now, this is a great school. My kids are doing better than they ever had and they really like their teachers and the principal.

Aileen Colburn Elementary School
2201 Heller Street, Atwater, CA  95301
Last modified Aileen Colburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aileen Colburn Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top