Atwater, CA

Posted November 06, 2013
My school is the best so far this school is awesome.my teacher is the best my principle is the best I love her.

Posted September 23, 2013
Over the course of almost 20 year, our four kids have attended 4 different elementary schools. (Yes, we have a 23 year old!) We moved into different districts throughout this time period, and I must say that we lked Shaffer, but Thomas Olaeta has been most beneficial to our children's development!! One of our daughters represented the school in the Academic Pentathlon as an Honor Student... as well as made Honor Band! We are so happy with the learning process here and are glad our children had a such a great start in their education!!

Thomas Olaeta Elementary School 0

Posted May 23, 2009
I have two children attending Thomas Olaeta. Both have had the same kindergarten teacher and will have had the same 1st grade teacher. I can honestly tell you that the teachers that I have met so far at this school put a lot of time and energy into the children succeeding. The current principle does have his doors open to everybody and willing to talk about anything. So far I have had good experiences at this school.

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted March 09, 2004

Thomas Olaeta Elementary School
2266 High Street, Atwater, CA  95301
Last modified Thomas Olaeta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Olaeta Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top