Shaffer Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2011
Our child goes to this school ever since he was 6 years old. He has always loved this school very much. He also loved his teachers; friends; and even the Principal too. But now sadly to say...this school and district has changed our child into a very depressed child. He never ever want to go to this school ever again nor this district. The Principal of this school, he's not a honest man too. He has hurted us and our child's heart. Our child used to be a #1 fan of this Principal, but after what he has done, our child never smile the same way again.

Shaffer Elementary School 1

Posted December 03, 2010
This school is not what you think, they are actually a unfriendly place. They all pretend to be nice but when you just leave, they talk real bad about you. My kids learned nothing at this school, the intructors not all of them could teach and so I have to teach my own kids at home. Some intructors just give my kids assignments and never go over it they expect my kids to know everything. The principal he doesnt care for any students. When we got issues, he did nothing but said there are no proofs and so I cant help you and I cant do anything. Trust me I'm a parent and we got treated very unfairly here.

Shaffer Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2010
Overall a really great school! Principal is a hands on guy who works everywhere on campus and knows almost all the kids by name. Front office staff is awesome and the majority of the teachers are great. They all want to really make a difference and I love that. Love the Librarian, the cafeteria staff and even the facilities guys who work hard to make the school look great. Very team oriented staff and it shows. There are a few teachers that aren't so great so that's why I couldn't rate it 5 stars. But I guess every place has a few sour apples. Just need to get the parents more involved which would make the school great with all that support. Admin. & teachers try hard but its up to the parents to do their part. Hope they can make the change. Great school overall!!!!

Shaffer Elementary School 5

Posted November 09, 2008

Shaffer Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2008

Shaffer Elementary School
1434 California Street, Atwater, CA  95301
Last modified Shaffer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shaffer Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top