Auburn Elementary School 0

Posted March 05, 2010
Commenting on the parent who said their child's teachers were part time- that has not happened to my daughter since we've moved here, so perhaps there were extenuating circumstances. We have nothing but good things to say about Auburn Elementary. We think it is one of the best schools our children have ever gone to!

Auburn Elementary School 0

Posted March 05, 2010
My children are new to this school this year and I am amazed at how many extra before and after school programs they have at an affordable rate. I ve had many concerns about my children being unable to enjoy some of the extra curricular classes that I was luckily able to receive as a child such as chorus, girl scouts, art, dance, drama, and many sports. I believe extra curricular classes essential to the educational and social growth of a child. The connection with the teachers, administration, and parents is unified with many functions and fund raising not only for the school, but the community as well. The teachers are dedicated and the teacher aids are too.

Auburn Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2008
This school exceeds all my expectations as a parent! The teachers are top notch and there is a lot of parent participation.

Auburn Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2007
My daughter's 2nd and 3rd grade teachers were both 'part time', i.e., frequent days off and untimely vacations. The teacher's attendance is as critical to a child's education as the child's attendance is. I really think this should be carefully considered by anyone thinking about moving or transferring their child into Auburn El's boundaries. A superior education can be given by teachers who know their students better than their substitutes do. Just something to think about...

Auburn Elementary School
11400 Lariat Ranch Road, Auburn, CA  95603
(530) 887-1958
Last modified Auburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Auburn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top