Rock Creek Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted January 13, 2008

Rock Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2005
Rock Creek Elementary provides students with a warm, caring environment in which to learn. Our staff is the most experienced in the district. We offer enrichment programs and a Caring School Community program that is funded by a grant through the Department of Health and Human Services. Through this program ALL students participated in creating a permenant piece of artwork for our newly remodeled cafeteria. Our school population is diverse, so that students have first hand availability to many different cultures. As a parent, I am glad that my son attends Rock Creek, because he feels safe, cared for by EVERY staff member, and enjoys going to school everyday. In my opinion, Rock Creek is the school to attend in our district.

Posted April 01, 2005
Rock Creek is a great school. The teachers have been there a long time, which tells you they enjoy it. They have tenure and can teach anywhere but choose to teach here. There is great emphasis placed on each individual student. Students are exposed to all ethnic groups, which I truly believe will prepare them for life.

Posted March 31, 2005
My child is in kindergarten. He has cousins that are in first grade this year and my son is learning more in kindergarten at Rock Creek Elementary than his cousins are in the San Juan school district. The curriculum is advanced but not so much that the children aren't responding. The teachers are great and the principals are awesome. There is a lot of parent involvement at this school. The arts program is awesome. I am saddened that my son has to change schools next year but am excited about the opportunity that Rukkula will bring me and my family. If you are one of the lucky ones to stay at Rock Creek Elementary, CONGRATULATIONS it is a terrific school!

Rock Creek Elementary School
3050 Bell Road, Auburn, CA  95603
Last modified Rock Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top