Auburn, CA

Chana High (Continuation) School 5

Posted March 07, 2015
This school was the best thing to ever happen to me. I didn't graduate from here, I had to move. But I would have if I stayed. I started as a Junior but has Freshmen credits. By the time I Left, I was already in my Senior Credits because that how much Chana High Shool Cares. They want you to succeed. They want you to be motivated. Would have been class of 2006. I notice that online, A Lot of the teachers I Had are not there anymore. Mr. Layton is the one I was hoping he was still there. I Guess not. Hope to find him one day.

Chana High (Continuation) School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
This School is the best school ive been to,Awesome students,teachers and very laid back vibes here

Chana High (Continuation) School
3775 Richardson Drive, Auburn, CA  95602
Last modified Chana High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Chana High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top