Avenal High School 4

Posted May 24, 2014
All the bad students are finally leaving this school, we have gotten a bigger boost in test scores. Sad to say though that my freshmen class isn't trying. It is not the teachers fault they don't want to learn, they have tried everything but they won't listen. Nobody has gotten pregnant as of yet. Right now school is probably 7/10.

Avenal High School 4

Posted May 20, 2014
A class called Cyberhigh there is where students go to bring up their grades. There are Seniors who are counting to getting enough credit to graduate. Today they were told the Principle does't want to get them the extra test papers they need. Please we want to see our children graduate they deserve it. They are trying there best. Why let them down . Just because the principle does't want get more test .He should be proud that they want to graduate. I would like to know why the principle does't want to pay for the test. My grandson has given all his best and I am proud of him . And now a let down as for myself I am determined and he will graduate.We are not here to let them down but to lead them in there dreams ahead.

Posted May 03, 2013
No one leaves this school a virgin! I have friends there, and trust me this is a bad school! DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE! They have a daycare for the students kids in the junior high! BAD NEWS!!!

Avenal High School 2

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted February 01, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Avenal High School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
- a former student
This school is amazing. Great staff

Avenal High School 3

Posted September 15, 2005
Very low test scores need help!

Avenal High School
601 Mariposa Street, Avenal, CA  93204
Last modified Avenal High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avenal High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top