Avenal, CA

Posted July 16, 2011
I have two of my children attending this school... and so far so good! For the school year of 2011 my children attended kindergarden and they loved it! They were happy to go to school everyday. Their teacher's were also great. The staff there is also very friendly and caring :) Thanks for all that you do at Tamarack Elementary!!!

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted July 17, 2008
My child also attends Tamarack Elementary and I have nothing but good things to say about their curriculum and their amaizing staff. The API went up during the 06-07 school year. The teachers are dedicated people that love their job and this reflects in the student's faces. Tamarack Elementary has many extracurricular activities for their students, I am very pleased with the progress that my child had made while attending Tamarack. I respect people's opinion but I completely disagree with the previous review.

Tamarack Elementary School 3

Posted January 27, 2006

Tamarack Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2004
My child has attended Tamarack Elementary since it opened last year. This school does not have the administration behind it's students and parents. I had problems with the teacher so I went to the principal. That went no where so I had to go to the district. Very few teachers at this school show a great amount of interest in their students. If you look at the API of this school compared to most around the area, it is one of the lowest. This school has zero extra curricular activities for their students. Unfortunatly this is what I have experienced with this school.

Tamarack Elementary School
1000 Union Avenue, Avenal, CA  93204
Last modified Tamarack Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tamarack Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top