Avery, CA

Posted September 21, 2013
This is a great staff and principal. Only problem is at the district level as the School Board doesn't have a clue on there responsibility. They could micro manage this district and mess up a great thing.

Posted August 24, 2009
I am currently attending this school as a 8th grader and i absulutly love it!! It has a great campus, great teachers, and great oppurtunitys. I love the sports here and all of the fun activites we do. For me it's a privlage to call Avery Middle School my school(:

Posted August 20, 2009
We have a great new principal. She will take this School and the District to a new level.

Posted February 20, 2009
As others have said, beautiful campus, lots of sports opportunities....however, it is becoming quite apparent that athletics rule here. School needs to focus on well-rounded students, especially in academics. Also, really, really needs to improve on communication with families (things mailed out late resulting in missed opportunities). Nice school, could be fantastic. What a missed opportunity!

Posted October 24, 2007
I made the most amazing friends here and learned a lot from the wonderful teachers; including how to become a better and more liked person.

Posted June 19, 2006
I am very impressed with the school site itself. It is a gorgeous campus kept very clean. The staff and teachers have been wonderful and I could not ask for a better place for my daughter to attend.

Posted March 01, 2006
In my opinion, Mr. Hart, the principal at this school is full of self importance, and is more concerned about appearing to be on top of things than actually bothering to find out what is going on at his school and how he can best deal with problems.

Posted August 10, 2005
Avery offers quite a bit for the athletic child. I think teachers seems to favor and focus on the athletes and not necessarily just the average child.

Posted March 31, 2005
This school has given our two grandchildren an opportunity not afforded them in the past. The staff, students, and parent body welcomed them warmly. Our two responded with positive attitudes and a drive to make their new lives work. They are becoming part of a community for the first time in their lives ... and, loving it. Avery Middle School is playing an important role in what we hope is a bright future for our two.

Posted September 25, 2003
We're impressed with the staff and quality of education. The students are challenged and it is a clean and safe learning environment.

Avery Middle School
4545 Moran Road, Avery, CA  95224
Last modified Avery Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avery Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top