Bad
Good

I am a former student. I went there from '63 to '64. I remember it being a great school back then. My most vivid memory was of Friday Nov. 22, 1963. Myself and 2 friends left the campus at lunchtime (unauthorized) and went to Edgewood Shopping Ctr to get cokes and candy. When we returned, one of the guys remarked. "I wonder why the flag is at half mast?". When we got to class, we found out. After about a 30 minute explanation from our teacher (Mr. Miller) about the day's event, school was dismissed and we were all sent home.... I was an 8th grader, and that was the day President Kennedy was shot.

My daughter goes to this school and I must say that it is a joke. There is only one teacher there that seems to truly care about the students. The principal and vice principal are gone most of the time and the counselors are a bunch of clowns. If you do not have to send your child here, please don't. Send them to a school that is not in the Azusa Unified School District. You and your child will be better off. I would have not given any rate to this school or I would have given it a negative rate, but it wouldn't let me.

I thik this is a very good school. All the teachers i've had always have helped me. I continue to wish I could stay longer but this is the last year for me. I love Center.

Last modified Center Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.