Azusa, CA

Posted April 11, 2014
They lost my child, teachers & staff are very unprofessional & rude. My child will not be attending this school next year. I was very disappointed because there are only a few teachers that are great & I thought this would be a good school for my child to attend but now I'm starting to hear from friends & family the bad experiences they've had with this school. And now I understand why.

Posted March 01, 2013
Excellent school! All staff is kind and friendly. All go above and beyond to make all children feel sucessful. I especially appreciate teachers being out there at times of dismissal making sure all kids are safely on there way. It is a small school which is a great plus if you are looking for more individualized attention for your child.

Posted May 30, 2012
This is the worst school ever, please do not send your kids there, and the principal is horrible. Only sent my son there because we moved and it was the worse year of his life and mine. he was bullied and they did nothing about it except to blame him had to send him to councilling because of going here,he went from being an above average student to below average. sent him to private school because of this now he has all A's. horrible, please beware.

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted August 23, 2008
I have had a horrible experiance at this school. Great lack of communication of teacher and parent, didn't feel teacher has compansion or care for struggling and ill child, I have had way too much stress dealing with unnecessary problems all year long.

Henry Dalton Elementary School 3

Posted February 04, 2007
We've had mixed experiences at Dalton. It really depends on the teachers you get (Ms. Chang is amazing! But not all are as high caliber as she is.) Some ways that the school is run can be disappointing--release times that seem to change daily, very minimal supervision of kids that are waiting for parents to pick them up, poor communication with parents at times. Things often look run down there; peeling paint. Though if you have to choose an Azusa school, it is probably one of the better ones.

Henry Dalton Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2006
I personlly selected this school amongst the other schools in Azusa. This one is the best out of all the Elementary Schools in Azusa.

Posted April 08, 2006

Posted August 19, 2005
I think Dalton School is a great place for children to learn. The teachers are very loving and caring toward the children. I've had a positive experience at Dalton.

Posted November 29, 2004

Henry Dalton Elementary School
500 East 10th Street, Azusa, CA  91702
Last modified Henry Dalton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Dalton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top