Clifford D. Murray Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
Simply It's A Bad School!!! My child attended kindergarden all they way to 3rd grade at this school. Kindergarden teacher Mrs. Dela O was awesome started off great then went to first grade and then everything went downhill. I was force to move my child out of this school because my child wasnt progressing just getting worst and worst. Note that most kids at this school get moved to Ellington to do better academically I really dont understand why dont they just fix the problem at Murray and focus on kids that need extra help with their education. This situation is not helping the kids in the community I feel bad for sending my child there and for other kids that are in the same boat. I sincerely dont recommend this School. The district needs to pay special attention to this problem for the good of the Children's Educational needs. Alot of these kids need extra help and doing some incentive programs like before and after school homework help etc. Take notes in what Ellington school is doing differently and apply it to Murray something is working that so that their kids get the education that they need. What happen to No Child Left Behind Act.? I fear for these student at Murray.

Clifford D. Murray Elementary School 3

Posted November 19, 2007

Clifford D. Murray Elementary School 1

Posted July 07, 2005
I am disappointed in this school. Although the teachers seem to keep the best in mind for their students, the resorces are very limited and money is being directed into the wrong choices. There is no music program. The extracurricular activities are non-existant. I feel my children would do better being home schooled. Low test scores. Has the district given up on this school? Safety has become an important issue this year too. Overall, I am looking to get my kids out of Azusa schools before their education gets worse.

Clifford D. Murray Elementary School
505 East Renwick Road, Azusa, CA  91702
Last modified Clifford D. Murray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifford D. Murray Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.