Azusa, CA

Valleydale Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2013
I was a student at this school in 1980, how ca i get a picture that it was taken at this time?

Valleydale Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2011
Ladies and gentleman I have to say that as a graduate in education. There is only so much a teacher can do for a student. Parents need to step it up a bit and get involved in there kids education, instead of buying them all these Wii's, ps3 and all that other useless stuff. How about we start reading with our kids and setting up a time we can devote solely to them and their education. You do that and the results will follow.

Valleydale Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
As a former teacher at Valleydale for 13 years, I can tell you that most all of the teachers really do care about the kids. I am heartbroken that some feel otherwise. Many teachers have gone above and beyond what a teacher is required to do. I believe the school needs excellent leadership (as we had with Corey James) and a school community that is supportive.

Valleydale Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2009

Valleydale Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2008
My daughter has gone to Valleydale Elementary School for 2 years now. She just finished the 4th grade. Parents, don't send your children to this school. They don't care about the child's skills. They do not have any fundraisers for the children. They don't even have a PTA. Academically, this school is way below average. Send you child somewhere else.

Valleydale Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2006
Valleydale was a great school 2 years ago before they changed the Principal. I have transfered my daughter out of the school because for the most part the Teachers do not care about the students academic skills. My daughter had wonderful teachers in Kinder,1st & 3rd grade. Bad leadership also creates bad teachers so its not all the teacher's fault but they can be a little more caring towards the students.

Valleydale Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2006

Valleydale Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2005
The teachers are great, however, the Principal doesn't seem to be on the same page with parents when it comes to parent concerns and complaints. He never gets back to us or our complaints never get resolved.

Valleydale Elementary School
700 South Lark Ellen, Azusa, CA  91702
Last modified Valleydale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valleydale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top