Posted September 23, 2013
Este es mi primer a o ,,, y estoy muy contenta mis ni os est n muy contentos a sido un gran canbio de escuela p blica a pribada .. Ahora mis hijos est n m s interesados en la escuela. Mi ni o de 11 a os no le gustaba hacer tareas y ahora solito sin que yo le diga la termina .. Y est n muy contentos on sus maestros .. El director y el padre son tan amables y me dieron todas las facilidades para poder ingresar a la escuela .. Estoy muy agradecida con ellos y sobre todo q me pude comunicar en mi idioma con ellos ..asta ahorita estoy m s q satisfecha . A sido un gran canbio para bien con mis hijos gracias ...

Posted September 14, 2013
St. Frances of Rome is a private school nestled in the foothills of Azusa. St. Frances focuses on faith, curriculum, and safety.

Posted September 08, 2013
St. Frances of Rome is having Back to School Night on Thursday, September 12. Come and witness all of the wonderful things that are happening in every classroom at SFR. We are off to a brilliant start.

Posted May 06, 2012
I attended this school between the years of 1990 to 1998 k through12. I enjoyed every year.

Posted May 06, 2012
This is the best catholic school by far I have found. I have found that the teachers as well as the principle are one of the nicest group of people I have met!

Posted May 06, 2012
My grandson is getting an excellent education at St. Frances of Rome School. The teachers are doing a great job.

Posted April 25, 2012
St. Frances of Rome delivers as it pertains to child safety, a strong anti-bullying stance, and forward-thinking leadership who continue to make improvements every year like: a state-of-the-art computer lab, and newly refurbished auditorium. School fundraiser fund-use is transparent and applied directly into programs that benefit the students, like their online AR reader program that allows parents to monitor the child's progress in reading and their grade link program that allows you to monitor your child's grades and attendance online from any computer. The principal has a Master's Degree and a strong teaching background, and although she runs a tight ship; she continues to makes positive progressive changes to the school like adding a junior k program this year.

Posted February 09, 2012
If you are a parent seeking safety, education and community look no further. St. Frances of Rome has all three and more. All the teachers are enthusiastic about their job and are extremely supportive of one another. It truly is a family environment and welcoming. The new principal has implemented new ideas and runs a tight ship. I am so happy that our daughter is attending SFR!

Posted July 10, 2011
I love my school and all of the staff.I am a student and very grateful my mother has me placed in this school. Thank you staff , and students .i have had a wonderful year,and for my next year coming. :')

St. Frances Of Rome Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2011
My daughter went to public school in Azusa but I moved her to St. Frances of Rome for middle school. She assimilated very well, they take a very strong anti-bullying stance and all of the teachers and parents are friendly and welcoming. She is excelling in all subjects. There is a lot of homework, which I think helps prepare the kids for high school. On the downside there is no band or music program, but she is able to sing in the choir which is nice. I would recommend this school to any parent looking to give their child the best opportunity at a quality education.

St. Frances Of Rome Elementary School
734 North Pasadena Avenue, Azusa, CA  91702
(626) 334-2018
Last modified St. Frances Of Rome Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Frances Of Rome Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.