Baker, CA

Baker Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2009
I love this school. My two children are challenged, the teachers are approachable, fair and recognize individual talents and learning needs. The administration is accessible, and the parents are a great group, with many involved extensively in the school programs. I see this year's rating and I hope those considering attending will visit the school and check it out personally, before judging it with this number. It had a very high rating two years ago, so I'm unsure how the numbers change from year to year. Both my husband and I have degrees, so see academics as important. I believe my children receive that here.

Baker Elementary School
72100 School House Lane, Baker, CA  92309
Last modified Baker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baker Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top