Stockdale Christian Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2010
Our daughter has attended Stockdale Christian since pre-k. She is currently in third grade. We love the challenging but balanced educational program partnered with the spiritual base teachings that compliment each other beautifully! Often as a parent going to school to pick up our daughter and it is apparent that I am looking for a student I will have an older student ask if they can assist me in locating my child on the play yard. What a testament to the training they are getting from SCS, developing honorable, and servant oriented young adults. All of the staff are absolutely wonderful, which I can not say enough to compliment them. The music program is top notch, as well as many other extra curricular activities available to the children. There is no lack of something to do if your child wants to participate in additional activities.

Posted June 07, 2009

Stockdale Christian Elementary School 4

Posted December 27, 2008
Both of my kids attended SCS through Jr High and as parents, we were pleased overall with the administration, the teachers, and the facilities. Only a couple of negatives: the playground area doubles as the church parking lot, so most of it is blacktop... blazing hot in the summer and not very appealing. It would be nice to have a more grassy 'park-like' area, especially for the younger kids. Also, the hot lunches available at the school leave much to be desired.... tortilla chips with queso sauce is in my opinion, NOT a main entree for a lunch. Too many pre-packaged frozen items (burritos, taquitos, etc...).

Posted September 03, 2008
Our son has attended the Stockdale Christian preschool for over one year and we have been very pleased with the warm environment. His academic progress has been above average. My son is now in Kindergarten and is learning to read. The classroom environment is very open to parent participation, so that is a plus if you are a hands on parent. The staff are highly acredited people and most important they really want to be there for your child. I give SCS 5 stars because that is the highest allowed.

Posted May 08, 2008
My daughter is now completing first grade which has attended since pre-k. The school is just absolutely wonderful. All of the staff are absolutely wonderful. Their spiritual and academic programs are excellent. My daughter after completing Kindergarten her SAT scores were just off the chart. Her reading skills were in the 99 percentile which is an amazing testament for this school. I absolutely give it a five across the board.

Posted September 12, 2007

Stockdale Christian Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted April 10, 2007

Stockdale Christian Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2005
Our daughter has attended the preschool for over one year and we have been satisfied with the level of personal attention and academic progression.

Posted February 24, 2005

Stockdale Christian Elementary School
4901 California Avenue, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Stockdale Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Stockdale Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top