Bakersfield, CA

Posted April 19, 2014
I am currently not liking this school at all. Most kids that go there are rude to one another. The campus is disgusting. Oh yeah and one kid stole my wallet wile I was lined up to go to lunch. Enough said. PS. There's fights everyday. I would suggest for your child attend a school other than this one.

Posted January 05, 2014
My child was beaten up on a regular basis. I even got the police involved since it would happen on the school bus also. The principle at that time offered to put my child in special education classes since they were smaller and it would be easier to protect her. I ended up complaining enough to the board of education to get her moved to another school but the teachers and principle of this school at the time did little or nothing to help.

Emerson Middle School 4

Posted November 11, 2013
first off i use to go to emerson its an amazing school even though everyone thinks its a terrible school. there are bad kids but every school has them. so thats my opinion

Emerson Middle School 5

Posted June 08, 2011
ok first of all.. i just graduated from there! class of 2011! and its not a bad school! excuse me but your lying! yes there's bad and good kids, and the staff is great too...

Posted January 28, 2011
Worst school ever.... many kids cry not to go back in there.. who knows what goes on... but my son was afraid to go back to this school. To much bullying and lets not talk about the staff.... Because its a clean site :)

Emerson Middle School 3

Posted December 03, 2009
I am a former student of this school and I just have to say that Emerson has some really talented and gifted kids, and teachers do all they cane to bring that out and encourage good behavior. They also have some not very good kids( which is probably were all of Emerson's bad rep comes from) but the staff is great and I hope they never give up on these kids.

Posted July 29, 2009

Emerson Middle School 5

Posted December 22, 2006

Emerson Middle School
801 Fourth Street, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified Emerson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top