Bad
Good

Ramon Garza Elementary School 1

Posted March 28, 2014
love school garcia d love kids to just the best and bad kids to but i love it all

Ramon Garza Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
What I have experience in the past with my grandchildren attending Ramon Garza, I felt it was a good school. Although one of my granddaughter did experience having a teacher that did not want to help her with in the classroom, when my granddaughter would ask for help the teacher would always turn her down and tell her to sit down and figure it out herself. Another experience I had was when registering my grandson for kindergarten, the office personnel was not very helpful, the principle was rude, and one of ladies in the office did not know what the heck she was doing. We need personnel that can speak to us in a professional manner and know what they are doing. This year my grandson is attending and I am looking forward to see how well he does in class.

Ramon Garza Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2012
school teachers and front office nice principal needs more morals and learn how to read and speak english better how can our children learn how to tell time and numbers and speak proper english when the leader of this school cant comprehend these basic skills so much for higher learning she is very rude and needs to learn how to speak to people and be professional she is not in mexico this california

Ramon Garza Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2010
My son went to this school for 3 years. I thnk the staff was great. Pre-k was awsome and kindergarten was great for my son. Actvites was not to good some of the staff were 2nd class snobbs. The only problem i had was the traffic. Traffic was crazy it takes 20 minutes to leave the parking lot. They really need some kind of patrol for traffic.

Ramon Garza Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2003
As a parent I think Garza has an excellent staff. I think substitutes need to have a better check done on their qualifications. I would like to see more afterschool activities.

Ramon Garza Elementary School
2901 Center Street, Bakersfield, CA  93306-5303
Last modified Ramon Garza Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.