Hort Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2013
My son loves hort it's his first year there. He is In kindegarten and loves his teacher he has Kennedy she's awesome but mrs. Gamez isn't the nicest lady for kindegarten she dresses inappropriate and her whole attitude is not very good. I see the way she talks to the parents and gets attitude and the kids she gets frustrated maybe she is a little to young to be teaching these kids I thank god my kid did not get her. Wearing mini skirts with high heels is not appropriate

Hort Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2013
First day of school and my kindergardener was not put on a bus and was left wondering around school..Shame on you hort.You ruined my daughters first experience with school..

Posted May 28, 2012
My son loves this school he has been there since K he is now going to be going into 2nd and he has been a straight "A" student love it.

Posted April 11, 2010
greatest school ever, they are very organized, they are always making sure your child does not stay behind on knowledge. my daughter attends Mrs. Mann kindergarden class and she loves her, she feels so confident,loved,happy, she does not want to miss one day of school.the school is very clean and nice.i have heard from other moms that come from the panama-buenavista district that that distcrict is very bad.personally i was going to take my daughter to thhe panama-buenavista school and when they told me that there will be 34 or so students with my daughter i said never mind.that is wayyyy to many students ,what kind of attention from the teacher was my daughter going to have???,it was just not worth it.so i decided to keep her in HORT elementary school where my daughter's classroom students are only 14-16 per class.= more one- on- one attention.

Posted July 27, 2004
I have 3 kids in this school and they love it. The teachers are always willing to talk to the parents, even call you up when they have something bad, or good to tell you about your student. My kids came from RBG, they were top in thier classes, when they started Hort, I was surprised to learn they were way behind. They worked with them, even after school and got them all caught up. They are great!

Hort Elementary School
2301 Park Drive, Bakersfield, CA  93306
Last modified Hort Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hort Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top