Bakersfield, CA

Myra A. Noble Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2013
I have to admit...this school has a bad grade hanging over their heads, and it looks like 2012 was a bad year. However, I've noticed that they have improved a lot this year (2013) with teachers introducing new programs and new ideas to help our children. They've realized that old ways of teaching are no longer applicable to our children, since we live in different times.However, I've also realize that in order for this school to succeed, the parents as well as my wife and I need to do our part when the kids come home from school. We need to educate our kids to be more discipline with their education. We as parents need to be more involved with our children's lives because at the end...the teachers can't do it all alone.

Posted November 05, 2011
This school is horrible. My boys have been attending since second grade on and off. The teachers are hit and miss. The young teachers seem to really care about the students the majority of the older teachers just need to retire. Their old way of teaching needs to be hung up IT'S NOT WORKING!!! just look at the horrible test scores. VOID this school at all cost, Thank God we are finally moving...I have never met a more getto group of kids than the ones that go to noble

Posted February 10, 2011
Not a very good school. the staff and teachers are not helpful! I feel like this year this school held back alot of learning that my children should have picked up on.

Posted October 29, 2007

Myra A. Noble Elementary School 3

Posted October 31, 2006
School applies itself for the migrant worker children. then kids that slip between the crack of the school system.

Myra A. Noble Elementary School
1015 Noble Avenue, Bakersfield, CA  93305
Last modified Myra A. Noble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myra A. Noble Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top