Bad
Good

Some of the teachers are great but their is alot of bullying going on in this school and the principal and vice principal dont seem to care until its to late and the kids end up fighting instead of suspending them they send the bullies home without no consequences. They need new staff that care

I have to admit...this school has a bad grade hanging over their heads, and it looks like 2012 was a bad year. However, I've noticed that they have improved a lot this year (2013) with teachers introducing new programs and new ideas to help our children. They've realized that old ways of teaching are no longer applicable to our children, since we live in different times.However, I've also realize that in order for this school to succeed, the parents as well as my wife and I need to do our part when the kids come home from school. We need to educate our kids to be more discipline with their education. We as parents need to be more involved with our children's lives because at the end...the teachers can't do it all alone.

Not a very good school. the staff and teachers are not helpful! I feel like this year this school held back alot of learning that my children should have picked up on.

School applies itself for the migrant worker children. then kids that slip between the crack of the school system.

Last modified Myra A. Noble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.