Bakersfield, CA

Pioneer Drive Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2005
I have a 7 year old stepson that attends Pioneer Drive. He is going into the 2nd grade and he has been there since kinter. I think that this school is a very nice school. But I do believe that the school could improve on some issues. I think that children need to learn by experience and doing. I think that the school needs to have more art and visual. I also think that the school should open up there music should start at a lower grade so that away younger kids can learn.I would also like to see more parent involvement in the school, but I mostly like the school because they work with us, most of the time, the teachers are nice and diciplined, and it is very close to our houses. overall this is a great school. thank you

Pioneer Drive Elementary School 2

Posted July 14, 2005
I had three children in pioneer and I would not recomend this school. The children have lack of disapline and it makes it hard for the childern to learn. The teachers are qaulified to teach but they for some unknown reason do not take care of problems when there is one. Parents can be involed if they wish. Not to many sports or other activities.

Pioneer Drive Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003

Pioneer Drive Elementary School
4404 Pioneer Drive, Bakersfield, CA  93306
Last modified Pioneer Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Drive Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top