Bakersfield, CA

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2015
I loved this school my son was in pre-k special ed and the teachers he had were just amazing! He's now being transferred to Harris elementary and makes me sad because we had a great experience here he learned so much and i did notice a big chance in him. Teacher Barbie Martinez is the best!

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2005
I am a former student from this school. I spent most of my elementary here. I have to say that this is a good school. At the time I attended I had some problems but my teacher which at the time was Mr. Lawrence a sixth grade teacher was very helpful and supporting. I must say that my experiance with my teacher was a good one. and if there is a teacher like her i would be more than happy to send my son to this school.

Roosevelt Elementary School
2324 Verde Street, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top