Bakersfield, CA

Posted January 22, 2009

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student from this school. I spent most of my elementary here. I have to say that this is a good school. At the time I attended I had some problems but my teacher which at the time was Mr. Lawrence a sixth grade teacher was very helpful and supporting. I must say that my experiance with my teacher was a good one. and if there is a teacher like her i would be more than happy to send my son to this school.

Roosevelt Elementary School
2324 Verde Street, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top