Bakersfield, CA

Posted October 12, 2012
My son attended Frank West in kindergarten. He had an excellent teacher. Despite the challenges that these teachers face they are able to encourage and educate insuring that all children exceed and get a great start to their education. I would highly recommend enrolling your children in this school. I moved to another state and am appalled at the lack of encouragement and standards of the particular school my son is now at. I wish that the teachers here had the determination to make sure that all their students succeeded. Thanks especially to Mr. Fitzpatrick for being a wonderful teacher.

Posted August 29, 2010
Frank West is a fabulous school. Those teachers don't start always start with the highest kids, but they get amazing results with them. It is a very focused on results school with strong positive leadership. Have no qualms about sending your child to such a great school!

Posted August 29, 2009
this is a great school to send your children. My daughter went there for kindergarten and she loved it. the teachers are very nice.

Posted September 20, 2008
Frank West is a caring community. As a teacher, I am proud to say that I work with an outstanding principal, wonderful teachers, bright children, and exceptional parents. Our school staff creates a positive learning environment for all students. Although I do not speak Spanish, I do go out of my way to communicate with the parents that need translation services, as do all other staff members. Every year, I have parent volunteers actively involved in the classroom and at the school site. Again, it is my belief that Frank West School is doing a great job and an outstanding school.

Frank West Elementary School 3

Posted April 15, 2004
Frankwest school needs a lot of work, as far as parents being more involved in the school and its programs. I think the school is not trying hard enough to reach the parents. The majority of these parents only speak spanish, and feel they are not being explained a lot of things correctly. What it all comes down to is a better relationship between the school faculty and the parents.

Frank West Elementary School
2400 Benton Street, Bakersfield, CA  93304
Last modified Frank West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank West Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top