Bad
Good

I moved to Bakersfield from Chicago In August. I am sure that its a very good school, my son is doing well academically. But I am very disappointed in the communication process of the Principal, the Vice Principal and the Superintendent. I have sent many emails regarding concerns I have including a disagreement with a suspension that was unwarranted as far its harshness was concerned. I have received no response at all. Now I am considering contacting the media. If the Principal does not communicate with a parent, let alone take the trouble of a phone call or a return email(including the superintendent) then there is no other option. Also from what I hear most teachers do not encourage healthy discussions and are unreasonable.

My daughter goes to this school and we love it! The teachers are amazing and truley care about their students. They have amazing incentives for their students and have a spectacular band program, which my daughter is in. The principal and vice principal are amazing and want every child to be their best and encourage them daily. The parent involvement is outstanding, I love seeing so many parent involved with our childrens education.

My son goes to this school and it is GREAT school. They have a wonderful band. Teachers who are great with the students.

Beardsley Junior is a great junior high they work haed with there student. i have had three kids go there and all of them are good student due to the teachers and staff at Beardsley Junior High

Last modified Beardsley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.