Beardsley Junior High School 2

Posted December 18, 2012
I moved to Bakersfield from Chicago In August. I am sure that its a very good school, my son is doing well academically. But I am very disappointed in the communication process of the Principal, the Vice Principal and the Superintendent. I have sent many emails regarding concerns I have including a disagreement with a suspension that was unwarranted as far its harshness was concerned. I have received no response at all. Now I am considering contacting the media. If the Principal does not communicate with a parent, let alone take the trouble of a phone call or a return email(including the superintendent) then there is no other option. Also from what I hear most teachers do not encourage healthy discussions and are unreasonable.

Posted May 22, 2012
My daughter goes to this school and we love it! The teachers are amazing and truley care about their students. They have amazing incentives for their students and have a spectacular band program, which my daughter is in. The principal and vice principal are amazing and want every child to be their best and encourage them daily. The parent involvement is outstanding, I love seeing so many parent involved with our childrens education.

Posted September 16, 2009
My son goes to this school and it is GREAT school. They have a wonderful band. Teachers who are great with the students.

Beardsley Junior High School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
Beardsley Junior is a great junior high they work haed with there student. i have had three kids go there and all of them are good student due to the teachers and staff at Beardsley Junior High

Beardsley Junior High School 1

Posted June 07, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009

Beardsley Junior High School 1

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted February 10, 2005
Hi,I'm acctually a student at Beardsley right now. I love it at this school. The teachers are great and so are the kids. Everyones really nice. I graduate this year and am sad because I'll have to leave. They have an excellent principal as well as teachers. As far as I'm concerned. This is one of the best Jr. Highs in Bakersfield.

Beardsley Junior High School 4

Posted July 21, 2004
Beardsley Intermediate is a wonderful school. The staff continally deals with difficult students, and they do so in a proactive manner. The teachers are always helpful and work very hard to grow life long learners. Unfortunatly test scores don't always demonstrate the hard work these foks up in everyday.

Beardsley Junior High School 0

Posted August 26, 2003
As a parent of a child attending Beardsley Junior High School (1001 Roberts Lane, Bakersfield, CA 93308) I am highly concerned with the compare schools results obtained in todays search. After comparing all Junior High Schools within a 5 mile radius (15 comparable schools), Beardsley is -46 in the API Improvement catergory (the lowest of the 15 schools). Though I am not shocked, I believe this should be looked into, however I do not know by whom or what organization. Can you help me?

Beardsley Junior High School
1001 Roberts Lane, Bakersfield, CA  93308
Last modified Beardsley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beardsley Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top