Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teachers and Staff are very wonderful. I just wish there were more parent involvement opportunities and that a higher percentage of parents would show so sort of involvement in their children's education.

north beardsley elementary is where my children went to school and now my grandchildren go there i would not have it any other way

I started Beardsley school when I was in the second grade,,my teachers name was Miss Edwards? or Wilson? long time ago,,I graduated 8th grade there in 1953. I was friends with Elma Frost, Patricia Patterson, Sandy Gavin and Dorothy Niedel,,if anyone of you remember I would love to hear from you! My Name is Barbara Northington, I had a brother a couple years behind me named Richard. we would love to hear from any of you!!!

My daughter came from Wingland Elementary (k-3) and she started her fourth grade year here. I wish she would have started here earlier!Wingland did not allow my child to improve in her reading they kept her at a 1st & 2nd grade reading level for 2 years! The Librarian wouldn't allow her to check out books that were at a 3rd grade level at wingland. Ever since coming to North Beardsley they have allowed my daughter to excel in reading and now she is at a 4th grade reading level!IMAGINE THAT! they do not prohibit them from checking out books that are at their grade level like Wingland did. She just got her first progress report the other day and she has A's and B's and last school year at Wingland they were all D's and F's. I also love how the school allows the children to bring snacks and drinks from home to eat at recess. this was unheard of at Wingland you would of got a write up if you got caught doing that!The teachers are wonderful the staff is amazing and all of the kids there seem laid back and content! I am a room mom there and I get to see how things are ran in and out of the class and I am very pleased! they give the kids a chance to thrive and excel in & out of the class.

FIRST I WAS DISSAPOINTED TO HERE THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY FIELD TRIPS THIS YEAR DUE TO "LACK OF FUNDING", NOW I HERE THERE WON'T BE ANY AFTER SCHOOL GATE PROGRAM. REALLY??? OUTSIDE OF GETTING A TEACHER TO VOLUNTEER, HOW EXPENSIVE CAN IT BE FOR TOOTHPICKS, POPCICLE STICKS AND GLUE? I BET YOU COULD TAKE ONE OF THOSE TARGET GIFT CARDS YOU GIVE OUT, OR EVEN SELL THE TEACHER MICROPHONES ON E-BAY AND FUND SOME OF THESE PROGRAMS. I KNOW MY CHILD WOULD RATHER HAVE FIELD TRIPS AND GATE THAN SUMO SUITS, T-SHIRTS AND BOUNCE HOUSES. I FEEL THAT THE KIDS ARE MISSING OUT. NO WONDER THE TEST PERCENTAGE IS SO LOW.

Last modified North Beardsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.