Bad
Good

Posted June 20, 2010
I went to Edison for four years. Probably the best years in my life yet. Although there were many budget cuts because of our low scores we still managed to have fun and succeed in our goals. On my eighth grade year all students graduated thanks to our outstanding staff and teachers. They helped each and every one of us. Not a single child left behind and that's very imppresive since our school was so under rated because of our scores.

Posted September 21, 2009
This school is awsome!! Besides the budget cuts, they will make it fun and educate us.

Posted September 10, 2009
Our granddaughters are attending the Edison Middle School and absolutely love it. We have found communication via email with teachers and one-on-one approach with students is outstanding. Excellent school.

Posted August 22, 2009
well i have some fun this year but everyone has been workingg hard my teacher Mrs.hoss really had us hit the books i think she helped me get such big high scores !!!

Posted June 12, 2009
My daughter has been very happy since we moved her there. With the city booming and the school system/funding not being equipped, I think Edison is a blessing in that it maintains is small and personal status...for the time being! =D

Edison Middle School 4

Posted August 09, 2006
Of all the schools I have been around, this is the most friendly and family oriented atmosphere I have seen. From the Principal, teachers, and classified staff, they are all there for the students. All the afterschool programs and sports teams are coached and run by the teachers and staff. It is a family.

Posted February 15, 2005
This school is an extrodinary school. The entire staff is there for the kids and will help them in anyway they can. Even though it is a small school, it provides an excellent enviorment alowing everyone to be extreamly close. They are a large family.

721 South Edison Road, Bakersfield, CA  93307-9147
Last modified Edison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.