Bakersfield, CA

Posted December 17, 2012
My daughter went to Kindergarten at Orangewood and she loved it! The curriculum is good and the teachers are great. They are really vigilant about the safety of the kids and have conducted an assembly for all students on bully prevention. The thing that needs improving is paving around the school, more parking, and the buildings need remodeling.

Posted April 29, 2009
I love this school my daughter I been going there sence 2nd grade and this is her last year, the teachers are really hands on there and there really good about helping them uderstanding there work, the only thing bad about it is it dosen't go to 6th grade.

Orangewood Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2007
I love this school! This is my daughter's first year here and I am very impressed with the teachers and staff. The principal is always an involved and visible presence at school as well as the district sponsored skating parties that are held throughout the year. The kids love him. This is a small public school, which made the transition from private school extremely easy.

Posted January 14, 2006
my son went there for two years, k-1st grade. my two neices went there and a few my friends kids. i dont have any complaints about orangewood other then the parking lot needs enlarged. the school has always been really good about security for my child. two workers are always outside with the pick up kids. they walk them to the car door everyday and wave to me.

Posted July 20, 2005
This is a great school. My son has gone there since Kindergarten and is starting fourth grade this year. The teachers and staff are great with the kids. My son loves it there and does not want to leave after this year.I tell everyone what a great school my son attends.

Orangewood Elementary School
9600 Eucalyptus Drive, Bakersfield, CA  93306
Last modified Orangewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orangewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top