Bad
Good

There are some amazing teachers at this school and we love the administration. There are positives and negatives at every school and it is the same here. My children have had both good and bad learning experiences, but we try to learn from them and become better for it!

Everyone started being picky,kids couldn't be kids anymore. Kids are always telling on everyone about the smallest things.like (he looked at me wrong) and kids getting in trouble for it and being sent home for it.

This school is wonderful! My children have been attending Endeavour since 2007. The teachers are wonderful and supportive, the principal Mrs Clark runs a great school.

My children had been attending Endeavour for the third year now and I can say that this school is truly remarkable. Coming from another country is a great challenge for my children but, it just took them 3 weeks to adjust to their new school and loved it school from the first day they got in. I salute Mrs. Clarke, all the teachers and staff. To all parents who had done great job volunteering, keep it up. You are all fantastic.. Good job!

My child attended Endeavour Elementry for the 2007-2008 school year she was in kindergarten. Our experience was excellent and we are looking forward to being apart of which I thought was a great school with a all around great staff.

I have been part of Endeavour since 2000 and was so inspired by the teachers, staff, and administration...that I changed careers to become an educator. We recently moved to another state in 2008 and now more than ever, I have come to appreciate this school and the Fruitvale School District. The integrity of the whole school system at Endeavour and the principal are outstanding. This school has the characteristic of a private school with the amount of dedication, passion, and care these teachers show to their students. Anyone having the privilege to attend Endeavour will be blessed with some of the best years of their lives.

My children have attended Endeavour Elementary since 2001. The teachers are very caring, the curriculum challenging and the entire staff at the school are very supportive of children's needs as well as needs of demanding parents. Ms. Clarke is a top notch principal. Endeavour focuses on achievement as well as character for all of its students. There is alot of parent involvement and the students here have only the best. I don't think there are too many Bakersfield schools that can say they are not only California Distinguished Schools but that this truly is a great school !

Last modified Endeavour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.