Bakersfield, CA

Endeavour Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2013
There are some amazing teachers at this school and we love the administration. There are positives and negatives at every school and it is the same here. My children have had both good and bad learning experiences, but we try to learn from them and become better for it!

Endeavour Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2013
Everyone started being picky,kids couldn't be kids anymore. Kids are always telling on everyone about the smallest things.like (he looked at me wrong) and kids getting in trouble for it and being sent home for it.

Posted November 29, 2011
This school is wonderful! My children have been attending Endeavour since 2007. The teachers are wonderful and supportive, the principal Mrs Clark runs a great school.

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted August 26, 2008
My children had been attending Endeavour for the third year now and I can say that this school is truly remarkable. Coming from another country is a great challenge for my children but, it just took them 3 weeks to adjust to their new school and loved it school from the first day they got in. I salute Mrs. Clarke, all the teachers and staff. To all parents who had done great job volunteering, keep it up. You are all fantastic.. Good job!

Endeavour Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2008
My child attended Endeavour Elementry for the 2007-2008 school year she was in kindergarten. Our experience was excellent and we are looking forward to being apart of which I thought was a great school with a all around great staff.

Endeavour Elementary School 0

Posted January 18, 2008
I have been part of Endeavour since 2000 and was so inspired by the teachers, staff, and administration...that I changed careers to become an educator. We recently moved to another state in 2008 and now more than ever, I have come to appreciate this school and the Fruitvale School District. The integrity of the whole school system at Endeavour and the principal are outstanding. This school has the characteristic of a private school with the amount of dedication, passion, and care these teachers show to their students. Anyone having the privilege to attend Endeavour will be blessed with some of the best years of their lives.

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted June 01, 2007
My children have attended Endeavour Elementary since 2001. The teachers are very caring, the curriculum challenging and the entire staff at the school are very supportive of children's needs as well as needs of demanding parents. Ms. Clarke is a top notch principal. Endeavour focuses on achievement as well as character for all of its students. There is alot of parent involvement and the students here have only the best. I don't think there are too many Bakersfield schools that can say they are not only California Distinguished Schools but that this truly is a great school !

Posted October 10, 2005
My daughter attended Endeavour for two years. I love this school and encourages its students to get out of their comfort zone. The teachers challange their students to do their absolute best. The have excellent teachers who love teaching and love their students. Their academics programs are excellent. My daughter absolutely loved this school. The parent involvement is out of this world. I was a room parent two years in a row and loved it. The parents were so wonderful and were always willing to help with school activities and in the class. My daughter misses this school, as do I. It really is a wonderful school. The staff, teachers and parents make it fun for kids to want to go to school everyday. This school has true school spirit.

Endeavour Elementary School
9300 Meacham Road, Bakersfield, CA  93312
Last modified Endeavour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Endeavour Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top