Bad
Good

I have two children in this school and have been greatly impressed. The principal is very involved and one in a million. The teachers are support and treat children on an individual basis. I'm impressed with the curriculum and the staff's availability for parent's concerns.

My daughter is in kindergarten there and is learning so much. She's a great readre already.

I am very happy with this school, the principal, teachers and staff do outstanding job in some times above what is expected, and my daughter is enjoying her 6th grade, and she is very good student thanks to the support from her teachers and I.

Quailwood Elementary surpasses the rest in teacher quality and caring. They are truly dedicated to excellence in education and partnering with parents to bring out the best and instill great values in every child. I know of no other school that strives so dedicatedly to enriching the lives of our children.

As a parent of a child of Quailwood School I can tell you our experience and I say our because this school is not just academically excellent but very family friendly. They encourage family participation and when you walk on campus you can feel the genuine love the staff has for eachother and their students and families. They always go way beyond the 8-3 day. It is a very safe campus and they make sure it stays that way they teach values and catch the children doing good. I could go on and on but I know you will be happy if your child attends this awesome school. I had two older children who went to another school out of this district and although it was a good school it can't compare to Quailwood.

this is the best school ever! their teachers are the best, nice kids, and the school is clean. this is all possible because of Mr.Duke, the principal!

Last modified Quailwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.