Bakersfield, CA

Posted September 07, 2011
I have two children in this school and have been greatly impressed. The principal is very involved and one in a million. The teachers are support and treat children on an individual basis. I'm impressed with the curriculum and the staff's availability for parent's concerns.

Quailwood Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
My daughter is in kindergarten there and is learning so much. She's a great readre already.

Posted September 11, 2009
I am very happy with this school, the principal, teachers and staff do outstanding job in some times above what is expected, and my daughter is enjoying her 6th grade, and she is very good student thanks to the support from her teachers and I.

Posted February 09, 2009
Quailwood Elementary surpasses the rest in teacher quality and caring. They are truly dedicated to excellence in education and partnering with parents to bring out the best and instill great values in every child. I know of no other school that strives so dedicatedly to enriching the lives of our children.

Posted August 03, 2008
As a parent of a child of Quailwood School I can tell you our experience and I say our because this school is not just academically excellent but very family friendly. They encourage family participation and when you walk on campus you can feel the genuine love the staff has for eachother and their students and families. They always go way beyond the 8-3 day. It is a very safe campus and they make sure it stays that way they teach values and catch the children doing good. I could go on and on but I know you will be happy if your child attends this awesome school. I had two older children who went to another school out of this district and although it was a good school it can't compare to Quailwood.

Posted May 18, 2008
this is the best school ever! their teachers are the best, nice kids, and the school is clean. this is all possible because of Mr.Duke, the principal!

Posted June 07, 2004
My son has just finished kindergarten and our experience was wonderful. The faculty were wonderful and made sure he was getting the best education one could hope for. He is beginning to read and is doing math problems already. I would not trade this school for anything.

Posted January 01, 2004
First of all, the Fruitvale School District demands excellence from their staff. As a parent of two former students, a PTSA member and parent volunteer, I can give you an excellent review on Quailwood Elementary School, the Principal, Mr. Steve Duke, Teachers, and Staff. The school is above and beyond outstanding. My children attended K-6. Both of my children had wonderful learning experiences. The teachers were more than happy to work one on one, sent home weekly progress reports, gave 100+ effort to make their education interesting, fun, consistent,and above and beyond what you would expect, etc. My children still recall all of the wonderful experiences of education, the community involvement, special guest speakers, etc. and keep in touch with their Quailwood teachers. As a parent with many friends in many other schools, I can say that my friends were always envious of our wonderful school and experiences. Quailwood encourages on campus visitors. If you have any doubts about sending your child to Quailwood, I promise your doubts will disappear after your visit. Quailwood has been awarded a 'Blue Ribbon Award' and is a California Distinguished School Award Winner, many times over. This is not an easy task to achieve. It takes much extreme dedication from the Administration, Teaching Staff, Staff, parents and students. You will be truly happy with your childs experience.

Quailwood Elementary School
7301 Remington Avenue, Bakersfield, CA  93309
Last modified Quailwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quailwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top