Bakersfield, CA

Fairview Elementary School

Posted November 01, 2010
I love this school because we are a united community with a mission to help all students learn.

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted January 31, 2008
This is a great school, with friendly welcoming staff.

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2006
I have two children attending palla this is their second year at this school they have both improved in all subjects, my daughter is in cheerleading, my son began his speech class within one month of asking to enroll him, prior to this I got no aid in this attempt.

Fairview Elementary School 3

Posted June 22, 2003
More teachers need to be educated on ADHD because they have no clue how to handle these kids at all. My son had a teacher that thought she could eventually break him by sitting him on 'the wall' every day for over 2 months. If it were that easy I'm sure every parent would have already tried it, in fact, we have tried to break him with this type of punishment.

Fairview Elementary School
425 East Fairview Road, Bakersfield, CA  93307
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top